the thread about nothing...

If there was no TAN, id have to make a whole new post to tell people that I went 0-2 with 2 Ks in my first fall baseball game this year.

No one wants that thread.

But really though, 0-2 today. :rolleyes
or you can actually stop being lazy and PARTICIPATE in da sports section of niketalk already in progress.

How do you know he doesnt participate in S

3) Hopefully users who frequent this thread will spend some time outside of it and will make better use of the WHOLE site.  Using this thread to discuss music, sports, and shoes is not acceptable, honestly.  The rules still apply.[/SIZE]
like i said before, as soon as i saw TOO much thread worthy post dumped in here i knew it became a problem. meth has struck a balance that sounds like a perfect solution,

and homie said i wasn't even da first one this WEEK complainin bout this thread, i just happened to be da one ya all familiar with.

I highly doubt that the S&T forum really gives a damn about my fall league baseball abilities. I also doubt that its the forum to discuss it in.

Technically wouldnt the "Official NFL/MLB/NBA Threads" have the same effect? It would "dissuade" people from posting in the team/game threads?

We should start locking those too

Okay, so what exactly is allowed and not allowed here?

Not trying to get that good ol' invitation to banishment camp :nerd:

i need a mase mixtape , with some hard beats no puff daddy bs

murda mase days are over unfortunately

why do youtube vids not play sometimes after submitting my post?

ive noticed it happens to me when the code has the player embeded in the address, if that makes any sense. i go back to the og vid or search for it again to get the plain address.

this

vs.

this

Last edited:
so discussing music is not allowed in here?...:smh:

Nothing ever really goes in depth in here when music is referenced. There may be a burst of Kid Cudi/Memphis music/Chief Keef or just some nostalgic vids posted, along with different users mentioning whether or not they like the artists posted, but everything is just casually referenced, cause that's basically the point of this thread. If people are gonna really discuss any of the music, they probably already frequent the music forum and will post in there.

murda mase days are over unfortunately
ive noticed it happens to me when the code has the player embeded in the address, if that makes any sense. i go back to the og vid or search for it again to get the plain address.
this

vs.
this

Makes sense. I figured it out after my last post. Thanks anyway g :smokin

tumblr_manjkuGHTp1qgvii4.gif

One of the regular posters in this thread should be made "TAN Mod" and be able to keep this thread clean. If one topic is being discussed for 2-3 pages, it's pretty obvious that it is threadworthy and doesn't belong here. I'm not trying to open this thread up and see pages of Cudi videos or "Phi Slamma Yamba" nonsense.

One of the regular posters in this thread should be made "TAN Mod" and be able to keep this thread clean. If one topic is being discussed for 2-3 pages, it's pretty obvious that it is threadworthy and doesn't belong here. I'm not trying to open this thread up and see pages of Cudi videos or "Phi Slamma Yamba" nonsense.

absolutely. If the rules can be enforced then this definitely makes sense

What if this got locked and ilovehiphop43 made a surprise appearance in general and made a thread called "More About Nothing"

I don't think it should be any one person in general. I think we should all be responsible for this thread.

Back
Top Bottom