the thread about nothing...

Once In A Life Time, Dude Had Charisma Outta This World, Wish I Could Peep How His Story Could’ve Played Out :frown:

When he died I felt like it was someone I knew personally.

The man really put his phone number on the intro of a song talking bout promoters holla at him. That kinda **** was crazy man

Man, it's crazy how much better I feel after drinking water. Soon as I drink a beer or a dark soda I start feeling... weird, and then I drink a cup of water and I feel much better almost instantly. I'm getting old.

FakeWeeklyDanishswedishfarmdog-size_restricted.gif

Montreal in May

this is like my 3rd-4th year in a row doing this...I’m tryna keep it going

They are. My 60 inch Vizio (I copped for 200 from my boy) has gotten these annoying *** black spots these past few months. Found a 55 4K Smart TV for 370 with mad good reviews so now I’m like “Damn, do I pull the trigger?” Id end up selling the 60 inch for the low though cause I don’t need two big *** tv’s. Let alone one that has those annoying spots.

Link me to the tv your looking at...

I'm a tech freak but I did see this very nice tv at target from LG OLD 4K joint the black levels was too damm good. I'm willing shell our $1000 for high end tv, cause I know low end tvs don't last as long.

Back
Top Bottom