the thread about nothing...

Been talking to this chick for like 6 months. Only problem is she’s 23 and I’m 28. She’s mature and got her **** together but still does little immature **** , nothing too bad.

We are real similar in personality which is scary lol , birthday a day apart too .

Gotta figure this out

Been talking to this chick for like 6 months. Only problem is she’s 23 and I’m 28. She’s mature and got her **** together but still does little immature **** , nothing too bad.

We are real similar in personality which is scary lol , birthday a day apart too .

Gotta figure this out

Pics?

Where you gonna find an OLED for a stack?

I still got my best buy connects/plugs...worked there for like 4 years.

the oled tv at target was like 1400 on sale. Haven't done enough research to see what the real market price is.

Still need to get a soundbar too.

My last tv was a Samsung LED 50 I think. (Wasnt 4k)The high end model though gave it to my friend when I left nyc.

Last edited:

Gotta figure this out

Don't go in raw , child support going figure everything out for you

Gotta figure this out

6 months of talking u ain't smash yet?

16FDC091-5708-458B-82C5-74667A221787.gif

:rofl:

Yeah not even possible for me to talk to a chick for 6 months without smashing .

Pretty sure they couldn’t make it that long :pimp::lol:

As long as you ppiping, you shouldn't really sweat it, unless. You don't trust ol girl.

Psst i worked 107 hrs 2 weeks ago then 130 last week step yo game up lol jk
Hell you work at a nike sweat shop?

promac promac yeah tryna stack these bundles since I got more financial responsibilities with my apartment and still need to get decent furniture, gotta put in that work but work smart not hard of course.

Back
Top Bottom