the thread about nothing...

2C148FCB-97F3-45A0-B9F0-9F0089DEBDC9.jpeg
:nthat:

Looks good, I know TCL uses the panels manufactured as LG or Samsung. Not to sure buto this is what someone told me.

Proably gonna check out best buy later today a see what TVs on the market are good.
I love my dads 60 inch LG tv, it’s amazing. If it is indeed true that TCL manufactures the panels then I’m sold. Gonna look into it a bit more today.

Any recommendations on IPAs. Gonna try some this weekend

Depends on where you are regionally, but some of the better nationally available IPA's are 2 Hearted, Torpedo, Hop Hunter, Stone IPA, Little Sumpin Sumpin, Fresh Squeezed, Union Jack. Locally you can find some of the best stuff but just depends where you are. The beer thread in here is pretty on point.

I go to say when I switched to salads for dinner and water only, it cleared up my face naturally...

Before my face was crazy oily lol. It's been 6-7 years since I've eaten this clean so I must've forgot about the other benefits

I'm sure you're right but dieting the way I am, I need to find other ways of keeping protein intake up so I got to keep dairy in lol

I’m no pro when it comes to health or diets, but I’m sure you can still get your protein in without consuming dairy

Back
Top Bottom