the thread about nothing...

I been knowing this forever. Facebook been doing it so bluntmy but since the data breach/political scandal they are being put unDer microscope. Might wanna get rid of whats app too, but I stopped using around when Facebook brought them out as well.
IG is really the only social media I use and I primarily use it to lurk. Never used WhatsApp but yeah Facebook is on some Black Mirror ish.
Me No Trust That.

giphy.gif

FB ******

They were using your microphone without consent

You could test it too, talk about something with a friend with your phone out

Then see if the ads in your feed changed

If you had the app installed

Got super wasted last night with the homies made it home at 1 was supposed to take a 3 hour nap and go to work..... woke up @8 then rolled back over to wake up @1 :smh:

Got a 60 Inch Vizio smart TV for 550 like 5 years ago :pimp:the day after Christmas. Only reason I haven't jumped to 4k yet, still looks great
Check out Fry’s - got my 80inch Sharp for $1100 a while back. Going to buy a 75 inch soon.

http://images.frys.com/art/email/033018_fri487dyp_4k/4k_web.html

https://www.frys.com/deals/Video|Televisions|?filterRequest=N&nearbyStoreName=false

They match internet prices and pay for sales tax.
Do you charge people to come over and watch it? 80 inches is huge (pause)

Got a 60 Inch Vizio smart TV for 550 like 5 years ago :pimp:the day after Christmas. Only reason I haven't jumped to 4k yet, still looks great

Do you charge people to come over and watch it? 80 inches is huge (pause)

I think if he gonna go that size, projector will be the best option in my opinion.

Best time to buy a tv is after the super bowl. Usally people buy it for the big game only and return it a week later. I had so many barging hunters knowing the best buy return game and they left with really good hi-end models.

I think if he gonna go that size, projector will be the best option in my opinion.

Best time to buy a tv is after the super bowl. Usally people buy it for the big game only and return it a week later. I had so many barging hunters knowing the best buy return game and they left with really good hi-end models.

Heard the Black friday deals > Superbowl deals this year

Last edited:
Heard the Black friday deals > Superbowl deals this year

I advise people to usally stay away from black Friday tv's cause they are manufactured for obsolescence, so you gotta replace it every 2-3 years.

A few companies not trust Westinghouse, Rca. Especially them 50 inch tv that be like $300. If you buy it, u fell for a finesse.

Back
Top Bottom