the thread about nothing...

si-muove-tutto.gif

*hypothetical*

What would y’all do if your boy asked if you would girl/wife swap (lets say his girl is attractive in general), I always wondered how that conversation happens :lol:

Copped a new phone yesterday. LG Aristo. One thing i can say about it so far is that its awesome on battery life

*hypothetical*

What would y’all do if your boy asked if you would girl/wife swap (lets say his girl is attractive in general), I always wondered how that conversation happens :lol:

Not worth it for me . Chances are we wouldn't be tight anymore , I'm too old for that sh*t . When I was in college sure

*hypothetical*

I'd be selfish and only want his wife and not give him mine. I'll admit, my mind has wandered in thinking about the "what if" they both had too much to drink and it was only us three lmao.

But in real life, I wouldn't do it.

I had a co-worker that actually had a session with his boy and his wife. Short story, they got a divorce lmao

I volunteered to work an extra day last week, so I came in Saturday to help out this girl who works in the offices downstairs. Didn't know the people at the offices get catered lunch on Saturdays, so I ended up getting mad OT last week for easy sit down work and a free lunch...not to mention, I was in good company throughout the day.

They just found out Facebook been storing for years every contact and number dialed in android users phones.:smh: I quit that ish almost a decade ago. I have no idea why people still use it. Facebook bought IG so it’s gonna be time to leave IG alone. Shiesty:sick:

They just found out Facebook been storing for years every contact and number dialed in android users phones.:smh: I quit that ish almost a decade ago. I have no idea why people still use it. Facebook bought IG so it’s gonna be time to leave IG alone. Shiesty:sick:

I been knowing this forever. Facebook been doing it so bluntmy but since the data breach/political scandal they are being put unDer microscope. Might wanna get rid of whats app too, but I stopped using around when Facebook brought them out as well.

Back
Top Bottom