the thread about nothing...

Been talking to this chick for like 6 months. Only problem is she’s 23 and I’m 28. She’s mature and got her **** together but still does little immature **** , nothing too bad.

We are real similar in personality which is scary lol , birthday a day apart too .

Gotta figure this out

6 months of just talking?

E everysingletime you still in the running for Fantasy Championship?

I had to drop KD when they said he'd be out two weeks but now there are reports that he's probable to play Thursday. If hesh available in your league, pick him up

E everysingletime you still in the running for Fantasy Championship?

I had to drop KD when they said he'd be out two weeks but now there are reports that he's probable to play Thursday. If hesh available in your league, pick him up
Nah. I actually had a pretty bad week against a pretty good team. Crazy thing is I somehow rallied 5-6 because of percentages and steals and turnovers lol. He was up 9-2 on me until the last day.

My only hope was to tie but I needed to catch up in blocks and he had a 12 block edge on me

His team is good. I doubt even on a good week I'd beat him to be honest.

Anyway, I'm eliminated.

Are you still going strong?

Nah. I actually had a pretty bad week against a pretty good team. Crazy thing is I somehow rallied 5-6 because of percentages and steals and turnovers lol. He was up 9-2 on me until the last day.

My only hope was to tie but I needed to catch up in blocks and he had a 12 block edge on me

His team is good. I doubt even on a good week I'd beat him to be honest.

Anyway, I'm eliminated.

Are you still going strong?

I'm still going, I dunno if I would call it strong. It's Finals Week and it's me (2nd seed) vs. the 1st seed. If KD plays on Thursday that would be huge for me. I'm down 3-5 right now but it's only been one night of games. This one could go down to the wire.

Wedding on Thursday

CANT WAIT!
tenor.gif

I love my dads 60 inch LG tv, it’s amazing. If it is indeed true that TCL manufactures the panels then I’m sold. Gonna look into it a bit more today.
I have a 55" TCL and I'm very happy with it minus the roku branding. But I got over it quickly.

Bought a watered down coffee and an huge apple fritter.

Sugar crash will commence at 0900.

Had a great workout yesterday, I'm sitting at work and I'm sore as hell. There's nothing going on for the rest of the day but I don't wanna leave early. Day is dragging and tomorrow will only be worse since it's my last day before vacation. I sound entitled as hecking right now lol

Yeah, nike SNKRS is straight dodo even worse on android than ios.

Is not even the draws and request you put in. The app is stupid sluggish.
I agree. I think the U/I is nice. But the coding of the app can be improved.

I was fortunate enough to win Gold AM97s and BC3s through the app, but L's every other time.

I agree. I think the U/I is nice. But the coding of the app can be improved.

I was fortunate enough to win Gold AM97s and BC3s through the app, but L's every other time.

The playing field is all jacked/hacked since bots can intercept their servers.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes
Hopefully people are there, now one was there at all, straight barren. Brand my ball and my Kobes NXT.

I just won 97’s yesterday, Chicago’s, and Breds. SNKRS is aight :lol:

I don't need the SNKRS app to get GR release sneakers cause I have a plug for that. But I don't buy everything that nike pumps out. Only the stuff I know I can't get from my plug. Like the PG2 playstations had me butt hurt.

Back
Top Bottom