the thread about nothing...

When the hell did usher start wrestling ??
DZgB9oSW0AAtlH1.jpg
Fighting herpe outbreaks everyday

I can't figure this girl out. We've commuted to school together twice and when it's just us, it doesn't feel awkward. Conversation flows.

But when we're in a group setting its like she makes it awkward and she seems more uncomfortable lol

I can't figure this girl out. We've commuted to school together twice and when it's just us, it doesn't feel awkward. Conversation flows.

But when we're in a group setting its like she makes it awkward and she seems more uncomfortable lol
Females are complicated as hell, safe your self a headache and go with the flow.

So I just came back from visiting my mom over spring break. She fell and broke her hip and needed surgery. She's a heroin addict, so she had to do physical therapy at a place that would accept an addict, which was a very short list.

Anyways I've never known who my biological father was, and she always mentioned she didn't know either and that was that. I was raised by an adopted father, so I never pursued finding out. While I was visiting her, she dropped a bomb on me.

She told me whom my dad was, and that he died about 5 months ago. my biological father was her best friends husband at the time. He had an affair with my mom, she got preggo with me, and didn't want anybody to know. This is where everything gets bizarro crazy crazy.

Soooooo here goes. My mom couldn't take care of me when I was younger because of her drug use. Instead of getting put in foster care, her sister and husband took me in. So my aunt and uncle raise me for a few years until they got a nasty divorce. My aunt just left me to run off with another man, so my uncle raised me, then later legally adopted me. So my uncle by marriage, became my dad. It get stranger

My adopted dad was friends with my moms friend. He ends up meeting that lady's sister and they hit it off. They end up getting married. So all my life, this lady that used to be my moms friend is now kinda my aunt. But in actuality, she's the ex wife of my biological dad!

Over the years I've heard tons and tons of stories about my bio dad. He was putting up Antonio cromartie type children numbers through affairs. Apparently I have 20 or 30 half Brothers and sisters. The lady that my bio cheated on used to baby sit me allll the time growing up. She has 2 daughters that were like sisters to me, and I'm now finding out THEY WERE MY SISTERS! My mom said the lady pretty much knew I was that guys baby. Which is crazy because she was babysitting a reminder of her cheating husband. Like, what if she decided to up an murder me man?! Like, opps babysitter neglect, DIE BASTARD!

Not sure where to go from here. Do I tell that lady I know. Do I tell my half sisters we're related? Do I start looking for my half siblings out there? What would I even say? "Hi I'm your brother. Welp, talk to ya later."

Mi vida loca

So I just came back from visiting my mom over spring break. She fell and broke her hip and needed surgery. She's a heroin addict, so she had to do physical therapy at a place that would accept an addict, which was a very short list.

Anyways I've never known who my biological father was, and she always mentioned she didn't know either and that was that. I was raised by an adopted father, so I never pursued finding out. While I was visiting her, she dropped a bomb on me.

She told me whom my dad was, and that he died about 5 months ago. my biological father was her best friends husband at the time. He had an affair with my mom, she got preggo with me, and didn't want anybody to know. This is where everything gets bizarro crazy crazy.

Soooooo here goes. My mom couldn't take care of me when I was younger because of her drug use. Instead of getting put in foster care, her sister and husband took me in. So my aunt and uncle raise me for a few years until they got a nasty divorce. My aunt just left me to run off with another man, so my uncle raised me, then later legally adopted me. So my uncle by marriage, became my dad. It get stranger

My adopted dad was friends with my moms friend. He ends up meeting that lady's sister and they hit it off. They end up getting married. So all my life, this lady that used to be my moms friend is now kinda my aunt. But in actuality, she's the ex wife of my biological dad!

Over the years I've heard tons and tons of stories about my bio dad. He was putting up Antonio cromartie type children numbers through affairs. Apparently I have 20 or 30 half Brothers and sisters. The lady that my bio cheated on used to baby sit me allll the time growing up. She has 2 daughters that were like sisters to me, and I'm now finding out THEY WERE MY SISTERS! My mom said the lady pretty much knew I was that guys baby. Which is crazy because she was babysitting a reminder of her cheating husband. Like, what if she decided to up an murder me man?! Like, opps babysitter neglect, DIE BASTARD!

Not sure where to go from here. Do I tell that lady I know. Do I tell my half sisters we're related? Do I start looking for my half siblings out there? What would I even say? "Hi I'm your brother. Welp, talk to ya later."

Mi vida loca
W T F

Mi vida loca
My goodness.

I think you should take some time to digest all that information. Man, that is crazy.

I know man. What would you do? Just keep it moving or talk to some folks? I'm 32, it's kinda late to be having meaniful family relationships with strangers nah mean? I'm not gonna be spending Christmas's with these half siblings but a part of me feels like I should do something. I'm torn

I know man. What would you do? Just keep it moving or talk to some folks? I'm 32, it's kinda late to be having meaniful family relationships with strangers nah mean? I'm not gonna be spending Christmas's with these half siblings but a part of me feels like I should do something. I'm torn
Have you talked to your Uncle about the situation?

It's really annoying when people reply to emails with questions that were already answered in the initial email.

Email: "There will be no power outage during the maintenance"

Reply: "Will the power go out and affect workstations and any electronics?"

Smh.

Just tell them

See what happens

Just the ones that are easy to reach. Like the children of you babysitter for example.

You don't have to be looking all over the US for all your half siblings lol

*edit

This is not like your situation at all but it's the closest I got to your situation. My mom has an estranged brother she never told me about. Apparently he was a drug addict deadbeat. That brother had kids that I never knew about as well. So I have first degree cousins in Cali. If I lived in Cali, I might've gone lookin for them. But since I'm in ny, I'm not making that effort.

Last edited:

Mi vida loca

I was waiting for the part where you smashed your sisters, at least you dodged that bullet. :lol:

It's really annoying when people reply to emails with questions that were already answered in the initial email.

Email: "There will be no power outage during the maintenance"

Reply: "Will the power go out and affect workstations and any electronics?"

Smh.
dude this old guy at my work is always asking the same questions... idk if hes doing it to be an *** or is just getting senile. for example:

yesterday he tells our manager, "i just sent you an email requesting about 3 hrs more on this project."

manager: "i cant request a certain amount of time, send me your homes passed and mileage, and the people in charge of that will adjust accordingly."

old man: "ok" goes back to his desk

10 mins later old man heads over to another designer's desk

old man: "so do i send the homes passed and mileage to the project managers?"

manager who is still in our office btw says: "no... send it to me"

wouldnt be surprised if asked the same question again tbh

Do you think it's possible for a girl with a boyfriend and a straight guy to be friends?

I did start interactions with this chick with the goal of trying to get with her but we continued interactions after I found out she had a bf

Still interested in being friends though. It seemed like it was going really well. Just puzzled by why her behavior changes when we're all in a group though. It's so much easier interacting with her one on one, can't put my finger as to why

Next time it's time for classes I'ma text her like always to commute to school with me. If she acts weird about it this time, I can take a hint.

Have you talked to your Uncle about the situation?

I haven't yet. Gonna talk to him soon. Like I said, he adopted me and raised me so I consider him my dad. He knew my biological father, I remember him telling me stories. "boy you look and act just like Earl. You better not turn out like that piece of ****." Of course his name would be Earl :lol

I have a feeling most of my family knew deep down, but never wanted me around dude so kept it from me? Guess he never had a job, was a junkie, but was blessed with the gift of gab.

Mi vida loca

So your dad was Johnny Appleseed

Back
Top Bottom