the thread about nothing...

A9FA0022475272E52F554415DDDB524DFEE1F13A

I made it through [grueling] training at my new job and it's pretty chill. Not everyone makes it through. Its probably the most money I've ever made in my life and the schedule is damn near perfect for me, 330-1230 sun-thur. Free snacks and we take breaks whenever we want. And it's close to where i live. 100 percent grateful.

I still don't feel complete tho. Like i know I'm supposed to be doing more meaningful in life. Something that changes lives. I recently bought the book motivational manifesto so hopefully by the end of that I'll have a clearer mindset.

Being shackled to a desk/building for 8 hours is not the move for me. I recently saw this Steve Harvey interview and he was saying that jobs pay people $17 an hour to forget their dreams. That was a dope quote imo. They underpay and overwork you just for that safety net.

Congrats on the new job.

Doing something meaningful in life shouldn't be to hard to do.
the passion come from within you belief system.

If you watch that fab 5 basketball movie. The guy who the coach for lebron James was a basically a regular 9-5 corporate worker, but he knew he wanted to coach a kids basketball team, which he successfully did. especially he had little to zero experience with coaching a team.

Find something that gwts you feeling better as human and not just a slave to the matrix sitting on a desk numbing your brain away.

Cause I did a desk job at tdameritrade, I declined the extension cause I was bored to death.

All of Brons shoes are gonna get retro'd within the next 8 years just wait on it... Need my 2's

This... I had the white/gray 2 lows. I didn’t even know they were Lebrons until I got home. I just went in and picked out the shoes I thought looked the best :smokin

This... I had the white/gray 2 lows. I didn’t even know they were Lebrons until I got home. I just went in and picked out the shoes I thought looked the best :smokin

Had the black and red mids when i was a kid. Those, Vick 3's and Tmac 3's (which might be retroing soon) i need back. They cracking heads over the black and reds tho

Screenshot_2018-03-30-10-17-52.png

Fool originally had them posted for 215.. Why'd he decide to jump them up 60 bucks when no one was copping at the original price is a big smdh moment. Even tho im not copping kicks for another 4 months

a coworker and I are hitting the TRX here at work with a different workout 5 time a day and a different workout each day, just do a set until exhaustion

she still goes to the gym afterwork too

i need to start something lol, this is better than nothing

one of the dudes at work can flagpole

a coworker and I are hitting the TRX here at work with a different workout 5 time a day and a different workout each day, just do a set until exhaustion

she still goes to the gym afterwork too

i need to start something lol, this is better than nothing

one of the dudes at work can flagpole

Pics of the whip :nerd:

So on Wednesday i went on a date and i had shorty sleepover.
Thursday this other chick slid in my DM, went out and i ended up sleeping over her house.
Cant front, I'm feeling like the man when i come through.
Bout to get this haircut for the weekend too :nthat:

Friday. Want this day to go by quick.

But I have a long weekend with both my wife and daughter having cold's. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom