the thread about nothing...

I really dislike accounting and my job. I want to be a recruiter. I’m great at research and like the vibe of getting people excited about a new phase in their life.

I really dislike accounting and my job. I want to be a recruiter. I’m great at research and like the vibe of getting people excited about a new phase in their life.

What about the people youll have to give closed doors to, cause they aren't the right fit and "we've found someone better" with canned fake email responses.

wrestling-gif-8.gif

Ordered a hat on ebay couple of days ago and it arrived today in the mail in a plastic bag. Hat was creased up and I ain't trying to pay return shipping and wait another week

That's automatic negative feedback from me

Ordered a hat on ebay couple of days ago and it arrived today in the mail in a plastic bag. Hat was creased up and I ain't trying to pay return shipping and wait another week re

Seller is a ****. He knows those go shipped via box.

brought some hard to find Roshe Quikstrike shoes, homie shipped it in the Nike box and still charge 7 dollars for shipping I was vexed.

Ordered a hat on ebay couple of days ago and it arrived today in the mail in a plastic bag. Hat was creased up and I ain't trying to pay return shipping and wait another week

Had a snapback come in yesterday at my apt complexes front office. But person that sold it to me was the only one to provide a tracking number... And one that works. Last week i copped that hat, two stussy pieces and a Guess x Asap Rocky ringer tee. The rest of the sellers either didnt provide tracking or didnt provide one that worked. Person that sold me the Guess joint gave me the tracking number through messages and told me it shipped even when the listing is still up and it didnt even work. Same with one of the stussy sellers they also gave me a false one. So if everything doesnt play in my favor its (-) feedback galore...

I made it through [grueling] training at my new job and it's pretty chill. Not everyone makes it through. Its probably the most money I've ever made in my life and the schedule is damn near perfect for me, 330-1230 sun-thur. Free snacks and we take breaks whenever we want. And it's close to where i live. 100 percent grateful.

I still don't feel complete tho. Like i know I'm supposed to be doing more meaningful in life. Something that changes lives. I recently bought the book motivational manifesto so hopefully by the end of that I'll have a clearer mindset.

Being shackled to a desk/building for 8 hours is not the move for me. I recently saw this Steve Harvey interview and he was saying that jobs pay people $17 an hour to forget their dreams. That was a dope quote imo. They underpay and overwork you just for that safety net.

Back
Top Bottom