the thread about nothing...

My recollection of Friday and Saturday night is just a handful of random memories that do not go together. It took me 2 hours to find my wallet on Sunday morning and I still haven't found my phone. Yesterday was pretty much people telling me things that happened Saturday night that I do not remember. Every story that was told to me ended with me saying "get the %*#( out of here."

Those guys in S&T take stuff pretty serious, can't really venture in there if you're not a regular.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Those guys in S&T take stuff pretty serious, can't really venture in there if you're not a regular.

^ This x 1,000,000
laugh.gif
. Especially those Knicks fans. Smh.

Used the dude's tip about searching old web history. I love NT. I can honestly say it's helped me grow over the years.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Man bout to hop in the shower get dressed and go for that mani/pedi

How long do you shower?? When do you shower?? What shampoo do you use??
Depends but I like 20 min showers. Usually at night before work. Head & Shoulders. 

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I want to go back to school but I don't know what I want to major in.

I'm in school and I don't know what to major in 
laugh.gif

Currently it's accounting, but I've wanted chemistry,chemical engineering, and physics, all in the past 2 months.

Last week I wanted to move to a commune and start an apple/peach orchard, but the spider thread did away with that potential venture.

So Ive been in and out of school for the past 4 years. finally finished my gen ed crap and have to decide what to do with my life. Im leaning towards accounting, I was in construction and it sucks knowing that i will be making less money at first doing accounting than i was construction...

At work, not getting much done. Boss on vacation this week, but work done for our presentation at the end of the month is complete
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Yeah i guess it would be American anime.  Now watch the Last Airbender movie for pure anger.

I literally turned that %$%# off after 15 minutes.
This, but the show was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I'm probably crazy late, but they are coming out with a new story line, this year I believe.. 
eek.gif
happy.gif

First two episodes are on the itunes store.... FOR FREE.
It's good  
pimp.gif

....for the third time in 3 weeks, ive been in a place of business while someone came in for an interview/fill out a job application all while bringing a friend with them.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....for the third time in 3 weeks, ive been in a place of business while someone came in for an interview/fill out a job application all while bringing a friend with them.
indifferent.gif

Maybe they drove them there.

Originally Posted by iYen

indifferent.gif

completely understandable.....

...so why didnt they wait in the car? its really not a good look when trying to get a job.

indifferent.gif

the friend can't stay in the car?

Originally Posted by oidreez

indifferent.gif

the friend can't stay in the car?

It's hot out. Lol j/kI think the day you realize your parents aren't super heros is when your life truly changes.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

I want to go back to school but I don't know what I want to major in.

I'm in school and I don't know what to major in 
laugh.gif

Currently it's accounting, but I've wanted chemistry,chemical engineering, and physics, all in the past 2 months.

Last week I wanted to move to a commune and start an apple/peach orchard, but the spider thread did away with that potential venture.
I know that feel bro
eyes.gif
, I only have one more class to finish up my basics and have no clue on what I want to do.....

Originally Posted by oidreez

these chicks on pof just aint responding smh. im getting impatient

They never do. That's the exact reason why I deleted my account. I had a better chance winning that mega millions lottery than getting a response from a girl I messaged on that site.

Back
Top Bottom