the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by oidreez

these chicks on pof just aint responding smh. im getting impatient

They never do. That's the exact reason why I deleted my account. I had a better chance winning that mega millions lottery than getting a response from a girl I messaged on that site.
Try okCupid

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Lmao at young ayo comment..but that thread on bb.com has messed up my night..I feel dirty morally now..

Me too...some of the stuff disturbs me...hope its not real though
ohwell.gif

Will I regret asking you all to give me more info or instructions about the thread on "bb.com

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

They never do. That's the exact reason why I deleted my account. I had a better chance winning that mega millions lottery than getting a response from a girl I messaged on that site.
Try okCupid
I did but the same results. it was worse on that site because girls in my area didn't log in their profiles in months.

What is wrong with this board!? Everytime I come into General the Martin thread is the top thread and I'm the last person to post. That was like a hour ago.
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand why none of the businesses up the street from me haven't called me back for an interview... trying to hurry up and get a job before i get forced to work this summer youth +@%*...

^ it's this board fam. Yuku sucks!!! I just posted in this thread 10 minutes ago. Somehow my post have disappeared.

^ it's this board. Yuku has been horrible today. I responded to your post earlier but it disappeared, just like my other post in this thread.

what are yall saying in yoour Og messages?

So...

Im so close with finishing up my Transfer Curriculum to go to a 4 Year school (Most likely the University of Minnesota or a Private Uni)

Im at 36 credits. with 12 in progress. And probably going back to my CC fall semester and repeat a couple courses to bump my GPA and all that.

But with being so close to completing my transfer stuff. Im am so close to having completed enough to earn a AA degree. (60credits)

I'm so torn on what i want to do. Because i feel if i get an AA degree it'll fulfill all the general requirements for the 4 year , but thats NOT a guarantee that i'd have all the Gen Reqs done. But i'd feel so accomplished if i did get that AA degree even if it doesnt mean much once i get a BA degree.

I have 3 classes to replace; probably make 1 up in the summer and 2 up in the fall along taking a Non-Lab science course and i'm good to go to transfer. I'm hoping to have my GPA up to AT LEAST a 3.0 but then again it's not guaranteed i'll get accepted.

Idk.. I've scheduled to meet with a U of M Counselor to talk about this whole thing ... I'll most likely go the route of doing the whole Summer/Fall semester and then Apply. And if i dont get accepted. Ill go to my CC to complete my AA degree and then walk/graduate and then apply again,

Originally Posted by cord15

Will I regret asking you all to give me more info or instructions about the thread on "bb.com

no you wont regret it. its just eye opening if its actually real

cliffs

-all the males in hollywood are gay
-EVERYBODY does coke
-this guy is smashing all the little girls on nickelodeon
Dan+Schneider+TCA+Tour+Cable+Day+3+-HbP8_XLjk7l.jpg

-casting couch is real

go read it its pretty cool i stayed up until 5 yesterday
laugh.gif

reading a 18 page short story and answering 16 question for school . Have to get this done tonight because this whole week will be spent on homework from 1 teacher. Teachers shouldn't be able to give work over the vacaations because we spend most of the vacation doing work while the teachers are actually enjoying their life smh it ain't right

Watching these boys on First 48 is mind blowing knowing half of them
could get off but tell on themselves as soon as the detectives start with
the tough talk. No lawyer no nothing. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom