the thread about nothing...

Just realised how much I appreciate the architecture of churches. We don't have any significant architectural churches left in my city after the earthquakes so yeah, kinda bummed that I can't go and photograph them until my heart's content.

Our main two:

christchurch-cathedral-before-and-after.jpg

The Anglican church has been slapped with a demolition notice
frown.gif
and that picture doesn't even show the extent of damage from the 6+ magnitudes in June and again in December.

blssac.jpg

While the Catholic church is being taken apart and hopefully restored back to it's original glory.

1275916357-som4.jpg

I think I'd entertain the idea of going to church once or twice if this was my local
eek.gif
USAF Cadet Chapel in El Paso.

i like the "stay positive thread" , but i have a question

whats the difference between, "staying positive" and "having false hope"? tia

bored, reading old posts I forgot about. I feel like a lot of you know how to use google's cache but for those who don't, google [your username site:niketalk.com]

for me, [sleaze jar omens site:niketalk.com]

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

bored, reading old posts I forgot about. I feel like a lot of you know how to use google's cache but for those who don't, google [your username site:niketalk.com]

You still deep webbin it
nerd.gif

Ugh basic b's annoy me so much coming to class and talking during the
entire lecture. Like why even come?

I want to upgrade my mbp's ram from 4gb to 8gb.
What benefits have you guys experienced through upgrading the ram to 8gb?
Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

You still deep webbin it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
wvs4es.png

^ssd upgrade>>ram upgrade

never knew people were serious about benadryl putting them to sleep, back to no allergy medicine for me

I have the potential to take 3 big Ls today.. getti.ng at a female in my class, turning in an updated resume to a job, and a doctors app. Theres probably nothing wrong with me tho.

You gotta risk if you're willing to gain.

^^ OR, you get the girl, get the job, and the doctor says you're healthy.

3 W's. $$#! the l's man unless it's being blazed.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Sleaze, honestly is the deep web that bad?
if you're well versed in the internets, it's not horrible. you have to actively go looking for the real horrible %@%% but I've seen some of it on accident just browsing the chans honestly.

there's some pretty out there stuff, but any logical person would know what links they should and should not be clicking when browsing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

^^ OR, you get the girl, get the job, and the doctor says you're healthy.

3 W's. $$#! the l's man unless it's being blazed.

This right here and fourth one could possibly come out of nowhere
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom