the thread about nothing...

"Got a couple of dollars, expect me to foreign a V. It gotta end in an I or begin with a B. Ghini, mazi, rari, hope that you with me. Beamer, benz, Bentley hope that you get me"

I'm on the first episode of Legion right now and so far it is pretty interesting. I like it.

94AFCB11-0717-4EB2-99CD-4132A2C4DBD1.jpeg

Love the show. It does get better. I’m a huge X-men fan, so of course I’m going to be bias. :lol:
i am liking this show so far. It's interesting because I liked watching the xmen cartoon and some of the comics so it's cool to bring the world of mutants to tv. Do they get deeper into the world of mutants/x-men or do they try to avoid the word due to rights and all that bull****? I wanna binge watch this show but I'm tired af because of work. Season 2 just started right?

August Ames in that pic :frown:
NTers, when you guys find out that an actress passed away do you guys still beat to their work? I feel like it's weird to.

Watched Coco again.

giphy.gif
yo everyone hypes that movie up. Why though? I have seen the trailers and I just seem meh about it.

NTers, when you guys find out that an actress passed away do you guys still beat to their work? I feel like it's weird to.

Honestly I forgot she died.

If she wanted you to beat it to her while she was alive, why not after she dies? Let her legacy live on

Theres too much testosterone flowing in that thread. :lol:
Everybody got something to prove

Same with TAY, I used to post mad stories.
Then i started meeting some of them cats in real life and i would wonder if their stories were actually real :ohwell:
:rofl: :rofl:

That's why I just read the stories, leave a like if I found them entertaining, and just keep it moving. A lot of ducktales in there all for some e-daps

Back
Top Bottom