the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

terrible route running...would not smash the receiver...
decent pass mechanics...a lot left to be desired with the drop back but that can be worked on...would smash the qb

I forgot my cash and debit card in my pants last night :frown:
I went to get CAVA for lunch and opened my wallet and nothing was there lol

What's good tan

I hate when you get a drink from a fast food place and they just leave a bunch of soda on a lid.

Was driving a few minutes ago with AC blasting and got a face full of dirt :smh:

nice shots bro...these are always welcomed here

Thank you my brother. Shameless plug I post em all on IG. @Henrydoming

Photography a passion of mine I’m just starting. Dream is to make an income off it as well as some videography while I travel the world. Can’t wait to share my first video.

What is Cava? Saw one open up at my local mall but I thought it was like a cafe or something.

Also, Samsung Pay >>

While arriving to my apartment i hear “Nooooooo, you’re killing me. You’re killing me” in between sobs from behind my neighbors door. Idk if i should be concerned.

While arriving to my apartment i hear “Nooooooo, you’re killing me. You’re killing me” in between sobs from behind my neighbors door. Idk if i should be concerned.
Mind your business. It might just be rough sex.

The apartment above me, them people don't know how to walk feels. Like I got giants above constant noise have to drown it out with music.

Back
Top Bottom