the thread about nothing...

For sure one of the best shows I went to.
The whole crowd was rapping the lyrics louder than him.
I've also never seen so many white dudes at a rap show.

:lol:

:lol: trust me

we went like 8 deep, but I went with my one homie and met the rest of them there. We in line going in, we look around like "yo...theres MAD white people out here".

think about it this way....It would have been 2 dead people instead of one.

what game you got the ps4. i once i get my postive cash flow going again my whole entertainment system is gonna lit. no pesky roommates touching my ish too, living solo dolo is where it's at for me for now.
:lol: :lol: that’s a good way of looking at it lmao but I’ve got GTA 5, Need for Speed and Payback, Battle field 4 and Battlefield 1, SS4, and a few others. I’m on that Fortnite wave rn

30572255_1732694390154043_7030872286869585920_n.jpg

If KD wasn't on the Warriors, I'd so try to get the KD 4 retros.
Nike-KD-4-Thunderstruck-AQ5103-100.jpg

I used to have these which are very similar to them. They were pretty bad for ball but they looked great casually

nike-zoom-kd-iv-white-midnight-navy-cool-grey-photo-blue-01.jpg
They wait a decade before they start re releasing Brons and Kobes kicks but they bring his **** back out in 6 years?. They bring back the longhorns then im cool

Nicki looks like a snack... Havent said that in a while

Yeah i had to come to the conclusion that my dad is just a man. (and my mom is just a woman) as much as I want them to be perfect parents, they aren't. They've made mistakes but I just have to trust that they did the best they could do. Me and my dad definitely aren't cut from the same cloth.

Can someone please me the cliff notes version of this mark Zuckerberg capitol hill thing? I know it has something to do with security and sensitive data.

"Congress needs to know what effect the release of large volumes of personal data will have, but since Mark Zuckerberg doesn't know this any more than Congress the whole thing is just a **** swinging contest."

Back
Top Bottom