the thread about nothing...

AAC27248-EA52-4942-9387-3FAFC323D127.gif

6D74D613-E355-4BDA-87FB-08E4A11D8DF7.gif

If KD wasn't on the Warriors, I'd so try to get the KD 4 retros.
Nike-KD-4-Thunderstruck-AQ5103-100.jpg

I used to have these which are very similar to them. They were pretty bad for ball but they looked great casually

nike-zoom-kd-iv-white-midnight-navy-cool-grey-photo-blue-01.jpg

Just finished the Wale Rap Radar interview, had no idea him and Kid Cudi was so damn close. I've always liked those stories about rappers crossing paths right before they blow up (Jay-Z battling Busta Rhymes during lunch, Tribe and De La Soul being in the same high school class)

Reporting back, I completely forgot about the situation once I turned on my PS4.

think about it this way....It would have been 2 dead people instead of one.

what game you got the ps4. i once i get my postive cash flow going again my whole entertainment system is gonna lit. no pesky roommates touching my ish too, living solo dolo is where it's at for me for now.

She should just drop a sextape, end up with all the advertisement in the world
i would be the one laying the pipe, fake or not. i'll take it down. carid b or nicki minaj though who would lay the pipe if given the chance?

Just finished the Wale Rap Radar interview, had no idea him and Kid Cudi was so damn close. I've always liked those stories about rappers crossing paths right before they blow up (Jay-Z battling Busta Rhymes during lunch, Tribe and De La Soul being in the same high school class)

from my knowledge i thought de la soul went to a high school in long island and i know for sure q-tip and ali went murry bergtraum in manhattan cause my older sister went to the same high school in nyc. They were years apart though.

i would be the one laying the pipe, fake or not. i'll take it down. carid b or nicki minaj though who would lay the pipe if given the chance?

from my knowledge i thought de la soul went to a high school in long island and i know for sure q-tip and ali went murry bergtraum in manhattan cause my older sister went to the same high school in nyc. They were years apart though.
Your right, it was 2 of the Jungle Brothers they went to high school with, they were the ones who actually got their demo to Red Alert

Glad I saw him in concert last year
But his set was only 30 min
:lol:

I seen him few years back. Small club downtown, dude was on stage dolo. Mad energy.

Mans were posted to the side of the stage smoking big backwoods, **** was live af

I seen him few years back. Small club downtown, dude was on stage dolo. Mad energy.

Mans were posted to the side of the stage smoking big backwoods, **** was live af

For sure one of the best shows I went to.
The whole crowd was rapping the lyrics louder than him.
I've also never seen so many white dudes at a show.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom