the thread about nothing...

Staying mad definitely goes nowhere. Honestly it feels great to release it but after you let it go, it's just this "in the pit" feeling.. or at least for me lol.

D0C64627-58E4-4CF0-B641-C9B18C818369.jpeg

TAN,

Y'all have a great weekend.

"Men are like steel. When they lose their temper, they lose their worth."

Over the years, you realize that this quote is so true.

I'm trying so hard to fix this but people think its unhealthy to hold in my emotions knowing that I want to react in a certain way..

It's not always good to bottle up anger in can lead to mental illness. I. Challenged it by playing basketball or music listening sessions.

Stay cool, stay calm, get money.

I'm trying so hard to fix this but people think its unhealthy to hold in my emotions knowing that I want to react in a certain way..

It's not about holding in your emotions. There's ways to express how you feel without being belligerent. It's the actions that comes with anger you should address..Cussing, Yelling, Recklessness, etc.

It's not about holding in your emotions. There's ways to express how you feel without being belligerent. It's the actions that comes with anger you should address..Cussing, Yelling, Recklessness, etc.
I'm completely calm and people aren't buying it.. :rofl:

Low key wanna go out tonight but im trying to stay in for 3 more weeks till my birthday
*My minds telling me NO....but my body....my body...is telling me YEAAAA*

Trying to plan a surprise birthday party for my sister and it's hard. She has less friends than I do. And I don't have many friends. And what's worse, is I think the only person who can come to this thing is someone who has a crush on me (which I don't reciprocate :lol: )

Trying to plan a surprise birthday party for my sister and it's hard. She has less friends than I do. And I don't have many friends. And what's worse, is I think the only person who can come to this thing is someone who has a crush on me (which I don't reciprocate :lol: )

I'll come.

I'll pop out of her bday cake

had a strange craving for McDs and got some. i didnt realize their prices are considerably high and burgers are so tiny :lol:

Back
Top Bottom