the thread about nothing...

I had indian food for the first time last night.
FIRE!!!!!! I got the tikki masala and the butter chicken.
Side of naan bread and rice and this banging drink called mango lassi.
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

About damn time. Indian food is amazing. Just don't have it when out on a date incase you get bubble guts

i often read and follow buddhist teachings because of their logic and practicality.

i remembered reading their views on anger. and they look at anger as a poison kind of.
a lot of people say that you need to get your anger out and frusteration... you know "let it out"
but they believe the opposite...that it's a negative emotion that you do not give energy or time to cause then it will grow and you will reacg for that emotion more.

anger leads to stress which actually has negative biological effects on your body.
people say that you shouldn't surpress your anger but it's not really surpressing it's getting rid of that emotion.

i agree completely with their point of view.

83C85D17-88D5-47B0-A443-8A33C0B4A834.jpeg

Interesting

i often read and follow buddhist teachings because of their logic and practicality.

i remembered reading their views on anger. and they look at anger as a poison kind of.
a lot of people say that you need to get your anger out and frusteration... you know "let it out"
but they believe the opposite...that it's a negative emotion that you do not give energy or time to cause then it will grow and you will reacg for that emotion more.

anger leads to stress which actually has negative biological effects on your body.
people say that you shouldn't surpress your anger but it's not really surpressing it's getting rid of that emotion.

i agree completely with their point of view.

I grew up Catholic, took a Buddhist class in high school.
Now I'm a mix of both.
Agreed on the anger thing -- it also applies to any negative emotions/attitudes to me (bitterness, etc.).

planning to reglue one of my sneaks but idk what to buy. shoe goo's available here but most restorers use barge infinity cement (i have to buy from resellers/overseas though)

is shoe goo decent for regluing? or should i give in to the resellers and buy barge?

[kinda weird for people to resell adhesives, but oh well]

Buddhists aren't all peaceful though, don't be fooled.

See the Rohingya genocide.
this is true but i believe dalai lama denounced these people saying they are not acting in a way that represents Buddhism. just like any other evil who hide behind the name of their religion they don't represent Buddhism.

(if we are talking about the same thing)

Back
Top Bottom