the thread about nothing...

had a strange craving for McDs and got some. i didnt realize their prices are considerably high and burgers are so tiny :lol:

You gotta go for their premium burgers, but that's a rip off compared to their competitors.

What's burger or Carl's Jr is my go to, if I can find it.

2018-nba-bracket.jpg

CBS sports 32bit style for 2018 playoffs .....let's get it.

Bruh...I scheduled an Uber pickup...the driver calls me to ask me where I'm going...*****??

Where are you going?

Must be a new rookie Uber driver.
A lyft driver once cancelled on me and called me my pickup location was too far...-_- I was like 5 miles away in the suburbs.

Extremely long week at the firm. Never leave this late on a Friday. Analysts left before me and they never leave early. Looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

Got to work at 1:30.. didn't have to start anything until 4:30. Dead*** did like 10 mins of work then back to waiting until 6:30. Had a lunch break until 7:30 which was supposed to be when we actually do more work.

It's 8:19 now and i'm still waiting, phone on 11% :smh:

I have too much downtime at my job to not bring my phone charger with me. Hope you make it through your shift

If you haven’t already put it on low battery mode or turn down the brightness on the screen to where you can barely see it :lol:

I have too much downtime at my job to not bring my phone charger with me. Hope you make it through your shift

If you haven’t already put it on low battery mode or turn down the brightness on the screen to where you can barely see it :lol:
Usually I only work for an hour or 2 at this one so I never have to worry about it.. today was on some other **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom