the thread about nothing...

"now Ksteezy hate ohhh we do that year round like low down payments on chryslers."

couldn't breathe when I read this :lol:

SMH @ that chick. lock her *** up in Guantanamo.

Sweets on WSHH front page :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
:smh: Got flaked on a phone interview this morning. It's confusing because they even emailed me to confirm a couple days ago.

I hate football but I watched the Bears game last night while we got irie before the 2k13 release. that **** was embarrassing :lol: I saw NO Cowboys fans on my timeline.

in other news my cuzzo's 21st birthday is coming up. he wants skrippas. anybody got experience with hiring these women of ill repute? I already got the playlist ready :lol:

She's really into being busy and being involved in activities (like school stuff) and I'm more of the kind of guy that likes to be more reserved and chill. That's not to say that I don't support her. I actually encouraged her to do those things. But I feel like it wasn't a good enough reason for her to break up with me.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this probably isn't the reason. Sounds like a cop out. Don't dwell on it. If you're happy being who you are, be that person. If you want to be more social, do that and show her what she lost. By no means should contact her with some "give me another chance" ish. That's turning a simple L into a major defeat if she says no thanks. That "not on the same level" stuff leads me to believe she may be interested in someone else. She probably met someone in one of those school activities. 

Well since we are venting....
I met this girl. I actually like her (which hasn't happened since i broke up with my ex of 6 years about 5 months ago).
We exchanged numbers 2 weeks ago.
We were both busy during work weeks (fiscal year end at work was mayhem) and busy on the first weekend.
So i tell her we are hanging out this week. She says great can't wait. I said i will call you sunday and we can see how our weeks are panning out to get together.
Called her sunday....she didn't answer....left a message.....haven't heard back since.
Do i:
A: send a text tomorrow seeing whats up
B: balls in her court just wait until forever hoping she eventually responses at some point.
I hate this don't look desperate and chase too much and you got to fight for what you want mentality paradox im always in. Like i want to just say eff it on to the next. But i know she is a good girl and I def want to get to know her better. But do i look desperate by texting wednesday and asking to do happy hour thursday or get together over the long weekend for dinner or something.

I would suggest sending her that one text tomorrow afternoon/evening. Keep it simple, something along the lines of "How've you been?" if she responds then great, converse and find out what happened over the weekend. If she doesn't reply or tries to play herself then dead it and move on.

mean.gif
So many lawyers filing for appeals as we speak. Defense attorneys love her right now, D.A.'s want her dead.

I hate football but I watched the Bears game last night while we got irie before the 2k13 release. that **** was embarrassing
laugh.gif
I saw NO Cowboys fans on my timeline.

in other news my cuzzo's 21st birthday is coming up. he wants skrippas. anybody got experience with hiring these women of ill repute? I already got the playlist ready
laugh.gif
Why skrippas not saying it a bad thing but theres plenty more to do when turning 21 then throwin money away to bums

Yeah. Been having a lot of fun together lately. We are a good match together. I'm happy to have her live with me for the time being. She knows what the deal is that we're not getting back together and everything though. Had a few rough days after that one.
Man, you're still lost. If I remember right, she's an ex who's living with you and still has feelings for you. That we are not a couple thing you said to her (on the train I think) went in one ear and out of the other. Your actions tell her you two are a couple and that's what she believes.

Why are some of my posts held and others aren't?

Last edited:
I hate football but I watched the Bears game last night while we got irie before the 2k13 release. that **** was embarrassing :lol: I saw NO Cowboys fans on my timeline.

in other news my cuzzo's 21st birthday is coming up. he wants skrippas. anybody got experience with hiring these women of ill repute? I already got the playlist ready :lol:
Why skrippas not saying it a bad thing but theres plenty more to do when turning 21 then throwin money away to bums

he's never been to a strip club. and I'm not bout to go to Stadium or Paper Moon and spend more than I need to/not be able to drive back cuz I'm too faced.

what other suggestions do you have? I don't even remember my 21st :smh:

Man, you're still lost. If I remember right, she's an ex who's living with you and still has feelings for you. That we are not a couple thing you said to her (on the train I think) went in one ear and out of the other. Your actions tell her you two are a couple and that's what she believes.

Why are some of my posts held and others aren't?

Yeah man, your actions are leading her in the wrong direction. I'll keep a look out for you though, if you don't post for a few weeks or something...I'll hit up Crime Solvers or something and get that reward money.

Back
Top Bottom