30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"banz"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son was comedy though.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

Originally Posted by cap1229

F U lukewarm. I watched those Armageddon videos.
frown.gif

Swry...
You know what I love about Youtube though? How you can be watching one video, which then leads you to another video, and then another...etc, so you can go from crying (armageddon) to laughing (what I am about to post) all in the span of 5 minutes...
�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
�I will be watching these for hours tm
Rolaholic wrote:
"The only thing you get is "banz." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meth
pimp.gif

This too

bruh i lie so much sometimes that i start to believe the @**%. Gotta take a step back and think about it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

"The only thing you get is "banz." 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meth 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT is much better off without that lame.  I applaud Meth for doing the right thing. 

And changing your FB name to "Trayvon Zimmerman"?  Really?  No wonder why I blocked polorico and his various FB accounts multiple times.

LUKEwarm Skywalker wrote:

frown.gif

Swry...
You know what I love about Youtube though? How you can be watching one video, which then leads you to another video, and then another...etc, so you can go from crying (armageddon) to laughing (what I am about to post) all in the span of 5 minutes...
�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i lost it when son said wham-o
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Woke up in London yesterday
Found myself in the city near Piccadilly
Don't really know how I got here
I got some pictures on my phone

New names and numbers that I don't know
Address to places like Abbey Road
Day turns to night, night turns to whatever we want
We're young enough to say

Oh, this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life

I say, "Oh, got this feeling that you can't fight"
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life, a good, good life

someone finish it

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Don't have anything at all going on tomorrow so I'm chillin here drinking dolo

Sup NT fam
smile.gif

Me too baby! got the netflix poppin and the boxer brief game rockin

I feel a little weird with there being multiple threads about nothing. Don't know if I should just post random tracks in the Music forum, or over here.

Anyways, hope all of you are doing okay. It's been a sucky semester, but I don't want to see it end.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker

frown.gif

Swry...
�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
had me
roll.gif
when Superman asked if he'd been gargling marbles!!!

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

....for the third time in 3 weeks, ive been in a place of business while someone came in for an interview/fill out a job application all while bringing a friend with them.
indifferent.gif

Maybe they drove them there.

completely understandable.....

...so why didnt they wait in the car? its really not a good look when trying to get a job.

I don't know.
I've never seen or been in that situation.

Originally Posted by Antidope

Why was polorico banned?
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...d-it?page=1#.T4PF3e3lO0U
FYI I watch a good amount of those videos that you post in here when I see them.
while that trayvon zimmerman name is defenitely not a good thing to do and was in bad taste, im just curious if you can get banned on here over stuff  you do outside of niketalk.

im asking because someone else posted a facebook screenshot of polorico in the thread, he didn't necessarily do anything on niketalk that warranted the ban and he has no control over other people posting screenshots of his facebook

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Why was polorico banned?
FYI I watch a good amount of those videos that you post in here when I see them.
while that trayvon zimmerman name is defenitely not a good thing to do and was in bad taste, im just curious if you can get banned on here over stuff  you do outside of niketalk.

im asking because someone else posted a facebook screenshot of polorico in the thread, he didn't necessarily do anything on niketalk that warranted the ban and he has no control over other people posting screenshots of his facebook

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Why was polorico banned?

Apparently you can, I mean he did. At the end of the day its their website and they can do whatever they want.

Back
Top Bottom