the thread about nothing...

I wonder how much a foursome with

files.php

amanda-bynes-maxim2-2-480x750.jpg

gina-gershon-bikini-1.jpg

Would cost? Need to create a billion dollar app asap.

Originally Posted by LUKEwarm Skywalker
Ive never heard of anyone crying at Armageddon. Ive never cried watching any movie. I was a little down when Vito Corleone died, Frank Lucas got caught and when I realized Tony Soprano's family would never recover (and starting getting killed). 

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by cap1229

That fat dude up there is rumored to be Jamie Lynn spears baby daddy.
eek.gif
I couldn't even imagine getting close to him without the bile rising. He looks like a grease pot.

That is why I slightly respect gold diggers 
the determination and will to have sex with a guy who looks like kingpin is admirable
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I would smash Roseanne, Rosie O'Donnel (sp), or that one lady trying to become 1,700 lbs for a couple mil. 

That %!!% ain't admirable, they're lucky. 

All girls gotta do is take. We gotta stay up... word to 88 keys/yeezus

I only came to class cause I was told we had a quiz. No quiz and the professor is a terrible, terrible teacher. I absolutely hate school and the system in place that makes it necessary.

Originally Posted by thisizdray

Originally Posted by Regal Black

got thrown in the dreaded friendzone today. Chick basically told me she only like me as a friend and that im a cool guy.   
its all good though, i'll soon be out of it 
pimp.gif

Don't even bother trying, it's more trouble than it's worth moving out of the friend zone. Just embrace it and use her to smash her friends....

Real talk......once you get a few of her friends to start saying good things about you, she'll come around eventually. It happens every time. 

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by DR813

Originally Posted by oidreez

these chicks on pof just aint responding smh. im getting impatient

They never do. That's the exact reason why I deleted my account. I had a better chance winning that mega millions lottery than getting a response from a girl I messaged on that site.

what are yall saying in yoour Og messages?
I tried everything. I usually would read their profile, and basically ask them questions on their interest ans hobbies just to get some type of conversation going , but It never worked. out of all the message I sent, I got 1 reply back.

I'm so use to being the "only" black guy being down in WV that it doesn't even phase me anymore.

Like what is skin color anyway?

The scary thought does cross my mind from time to time if these white folks are lynching me in their minds, but it's whatevs.

I felt like that in most of my college classrooms. If I was in a class of 30, there were usually 26 white guys, 3 girls, and me. Didn't care though. The ones I interacted it were cool. 

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by cap1229

That fat dude up there is rumored to be Jamie Lynn spears baby daddy.
eek.gif
I couldn't even imagine getting close to him without the bile rising. He looks like a grease pot.

That is why I slightly respect gold diggers 
the determination and will to have sex with a guy who looks like kingpin is admirable
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
I would smash Roseanne, Rosie O'Donnel (sp), or that one lady trying to become 1,700 lbs for a couple mil. 

That %!!% ain't admirable, they're lucky. 

All girls gotta do is take. We gotta stay up... word to 88 keys/yeezus
I see you, but women have a more emotional connection to sex.
I'd hit betty white right now, while looking her in the eyes, and kissing her for 10,000

A woman would probably feel crappy the rest of her life, we would just shrug it off.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

I tried everything. I usually would read their profile, and basically ask them questions on their interest ans hobbies just to get some type of conversation going , but It never worked. out of all the message I sent, I got 1 reply back.

real life tactics don't work on there say something you won't rarely say and watch the magic works

or better pics? or maybe your just ugly
frown.gif
 I think that has something to do with it. Even though there were people (mostly by family and friends) that told me that I wasn't ugly, I tend to think otherwise.  I never thought about doing that. It's too late to try that now though since I deleted my account. 

Originally Posted by cord15

I felt like that in most of my college classrooms. If I was in a class of 30, there were usually [color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]26 white guys, 3 girls, and me.[/color] Didn't care though. The ones I interacted it were cool. 

sick.gif

what kind of ratio is that?
what of  classes were these?

30t6p3b.gif
allergies dont want to let me live, the amount of tissues
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

They never do. That's the exact reason why I deleted my account. I had a better chance winning that mega millions lottery than getting a response from a girl I messaged on that site.

what are yall saying in yoour Og messages?

i try the borrow you line. I try something simple like how you doin, i've thrown in some stuff from left field etc. I mean i get some responses but then the convo just drops

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by cord15

I felt like that in most of my college classrooms. If I was in a class of 30, there were usually [color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]26 white guys, 3 girls, and me.[/color] Didn't care though. The ones I interacted it were cool. 

sick.gif

what kind of ratio is that?
what of  classes were these?

30t6p3b.gif
allergies dont want to let me live, the amount of tissues
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I went to a predominantly white school and was a business major (major concentration was marketing, minor concentrations in economics and management). It may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I had several classes where I was the only black person. That's life.

I ask this chick if she wanna catch a flick and she gon say "if im not doin anything yea"
Am I the only one that got a problem with this?

Back
Top Bottom