the thread about nothing...

That thread...

WlZ1.gif

Fam, I’ve got a dilemma with a schedule preference. I’m trying to work 4 10 hour shifts, one is work Monday, Thurs, Fri, Sat and off Sunday Tuesday Wednesday. The other is work Monday, Tuesday, off Wednesday & Thursday, work Friday and Saturday off Sunday. I currently am off on Wednesday’s and Sunday and work a half day on Thursday, decisions. :nerd:

I'll pick the "other"

I love my shift. I pick it myself.

I work only Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday(10hr shifts). I pick an extra day if I feel like it.

I’ll have that liberty soon.

They will be taking that freedom away from me if I change my location. But it's more money so I'm fine with that.

I'm trying to get to level where I can just work from home or telecommute. Gotta move up a few levels though.

Fam, I’ve got a dilemma with a schedule preference. I’m trying to work 4 10 hour shifts, one is work Monday, Thurs, Fri, Sat and off Sunday Tuesday Wednesday. The other is work Monday, Tuesday, off Wednesday & Thursday, work Friday and Saturday off Sunday. I currently am off on Wednesday’s and Sunday and work a half day on Thursday, decisions. :nerd:
You know what sucks about your options....

Your days off aren't lined up in a row

It'd be nice if you can have something like be off Thurs Fri Sat and work all the other days or some variation of that. You must be tired a lot.

You know what sucks about your options....

Your days off aren't lined up in a row

It'd be nice if you can have something like be off Thurs Fri Sat and work all the other days or some variation of that. You must be tired a lot.
They had a Sunday-Tuesday off last bid (my job we're closed on sundays). I don’t mind not having them all back to back cause then that means four straight days of 10 hour shifts :sick: Honestly I might bid for both and whichever one i get I’ll be content with cause If i get the Sun, Tues, Wed off that means that I can request a random Monday and have a 4 day weekend. While the other one, i only ever work two days in a row then get a break, on top of that I’d have two days off in a row which i seriously miss lol

I’m currently working 12 hour shifts. 4 days on, 4 days off. It’s bitter sweet, but I love having 4 days off every week

I’m currently working 12 hour shifts. 4 days on, 4 days off. It’s bitter sweet, but I love having 4 days off every week
Hmm. That's not bad.

I think what I commonly see when it comes to 12 hr shiffs is 3 days on, 4 days off, and one week out of the month you work 4 days

Scoop the whip
Flip some chips
Call the chick
Watch the flick
Hit the ****
Probably double dip if she into it.
-alchemist iq8)

Just got some free IHOP. No I'm not calling it the new name yet.
I did an uber pickup and they took like 20 minutes to make it. I'm not tripping because I get paid more if I have to wait.
I get to the street and it's pretty dark so I call the customer multiple times. No answer. I finally see the address on the street. Sometimes the addresses are incorrect so I'm lowkey nervous about ringing the doorbell at 1am. I ring it and a dog barks and I see blinds open. I get a little nervous. Dude opens the door and I ask I say the name on the order, he's like 'nah dude, wrong house'. I'm glad he was cool about it. After 5 minutes, dude never called back so I get to 'discard' the food. I sent uber a message saying that this happens too often and this could be a dangerous scenerio. Customers should have to verify the address after a certain time.

Pancakes was bomb tho :pimp: got eggs and bacon leftover for tomorrow too.

Back
Top Bottom