the thread about nothing...

My boy used to do something crazy when we went out. He didn't mind looking like a fool so he'd do crazy stuff like try to get a girls number without saying a word. He's pretty buff so sometimes he'd go up to a random petite chick and pick her straight up into the air. I forgot how wild it was until I ran across a pic. Son could've gone to jail.

Screenshot_20180612-132738_Photos.jpg

My boy used to do something crazy when we went out. He didn't mind looking like a fool so he'd do crazy stuff like try to get a girls number without saying a word. He's pretty buff so sometimes he'd go up to a random petite chick and pick her straight up into the air. I forgot how wild it was until I ran across a pic. Son could've gone to jail.

Did your boy try out for the NBA

:rofl:

How often did it work?

I been straight, def could be better though. Appreciate ya for asking fam, what about you?
Hopefully things get better for you bro, but I’ve just been chillin. Trying to get into this old hobby of mine from HS that might just pay off in a few months.

You ever notice IG and FB will suggest you add any and everyone you encounter as a friend except for the one mfer you want to add??

Leaving the party now. I felt a little out of place but **** it I tried lol

This no drinking or smoking **** sucks I have to say

Back
Top Bottom