the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

You ever notice IG and FB will suggest you add any and everyone you encounter as a friend except for the one mfer you want to add??

Worse is when you remove the suggestion and the same people reappear in the suggestion list

Draymond wants a supermax? LOL

Can't hate on the dude tryna get his paper while he can, but still funny.

And I would appreciate a bit more balance in the NBA, him leaving would be good.

I love that Draymond could screw things up because he's being greedy. In order to be eligible for the super max he has to win Defensive player of the year or get on an all NBA team next season

My old coworker (middle age black lady , huge ****) sent me an invite to a party she’s having for her husband.

Flyer says It’s an all black , Leather X Lace party . Adults only .

:nerd:Idk if this a swingers party or what lol

My old coworker (middle age black lady , huge ****) sent me an invite to a party she’s having for her husband.

Flyer says It’s an all black , Leather X Lace party . Adults only .

:nerd:Idk if this a swingers party or what lol

If they tell you to put your keys in the dish by the door you know what time it is..

Hey mods, help me out with this.
So Meth locked a thread I started today. I posed the question if women held some responsibility in their own objectification. Meth locked the post up. I double checked the post for vulgar and or sexually explicit language and found none.

I find it hypocritical that this board can have threads bout MILFS and big breasted women which are deemed objectifiable but my post was locked up. That don't add up to me.

You don't owe a response but one would be appreciated.

Let Had pants post on this same page serve as a reference.

So Meth locked a thread I started today. I posed the question if women held some responsibility in their own objectification. Meth locked the post up. I double checked the post for vulgar and or sexually explicit language and found none.

I find it hypocritical that this board can have threads bout MILFS and big breasted women which are deemed objectifiable but my post was locked up. That don't add up to me.

F0727E93-82E9-4F1D-969B-2A436F2112BE.gif

Let Had pants post on this same page serve as a reference.
Let’s get it fam. Time to rustle some jimmies

Back
Top Bottom