the thread about nothing...

bruh go to jones chicken and get you mixed chicken and lamb over rice with extra white sauce
fried wings on the side
Thanks for that..I was gonna to this spot on gessener but since you recommended this one I'm hit this one up right now. Starving likes a mf'er.

61e6a285dc820db278deef08e0d5215a.jpg

Making me want Halal again lol...

The halal guys in long island is pretty legit. Since I started going there, it's been the only halal spot I've gone to.

I thought they get pissed when people are indecisive of what rice they want and hold up the line.

this too. but when someone tells em to put more meat, idk why they cant deny it. just say, sir/ma'am, you only get 1 full scoop. any more is extra

and then theres that person who order for him/herself, the kids, the grandma, the grandpa, the uncle, the aunt, the cousins, the nephews.. **** pisses me off

I haven't waited in line for Chipotle in a while. I use the app to skip ahead

i should do this

Didn't wanna make a whole thread, figured I'd toss this in here, if it's not supposed to be in here, then nvm.

Gonna be in LA for a few days, about 5 minutes from the staples center to be exact.
What are some good eateries around the vicinity?
And some dope places to visit in the area?
Thanks!

Slowly rebuilding my shoe collection/rotation. Pretty much halved it due to need of money.

Mean Green 7s just fell apart as well.:smh:

I donated all my stuff when I moved out from my queens apt. I don't regret it but man I let go some good stuff to the charity.

This is why I go to marshalls and discount stores to see if I can find jems that I probably missed when I was out of the "game"

Back
Top Bottom