the thread about nothing...

Liam Neeson is such a ******g G :pimp: :pimp:

I got partial bubble guts from a pot luck at work :smh: it wasn't anything bad I ate just the mixture of trying everything out :smh:

Seafood dip
Buffalo chicken dip
Devils chocolate cake
Red velvet cake
Chicken and Broccoli
Cherry smoothies
Various crackers

:x :smh:

I hate that "mixed too many foods" feel. cream cheese spread x crackers, steak and cheese burrito, and huge bowl of Trix had me ****** up last night :lol: :lol:

buffalo chicken dip is :smokin though.

Last edited:
she wanna go to lunch, but she must not read that much
sorry, girl, I was about to take you but the sign said DON'T FEED THE DUCKS

I use my PS3.
Sorry for the confusion but I meant where on amazon's website. I've found out now.

I was trying to watch an episode of Lost.

Short story even shorter, I accidentally bought a year of prime even though I just started the free 6 month trial.

Does making it not renew membership make tv shows unavailable?

After amazon charged me, I could watch lost.

I couldn't watch lost when I was on the free trial.

Anyone know what's up with that?

Last edited:
I use my PS3.
Sorry for the confusion but I meant where on amazon's website. I've found out now.
I was trying to watch an episode of Lost.
Short story even shorter, I accidentally bought a year of prime even though I just started the free 6 month trial.
Does making it not renew membership make tv shows unavailable?
After amazon charged me, I could watch lost.
I couldn't even though I was on the free trial.

trials only includes free shipping*

*i think

Seafood dip
Buffalo chicken dip

:nerd:

what is this madness ..

The seafood dip had crab + lobster with salt / pepper some veggies and light mayo from what I can tell :pimp: **** was :pimp:

The buffalo chicken I've made various different ways, it depends on how you like it, the same basic ingredients

Shredded chicken
Hot sauce
Cheese
Cream cheese
Ranch
Mayo
Veggies
Etc....

Anyone else hate running on treadmills? Tried doing it about a hour ago and couldnt get into it to save my life, just felt confined and it became frustrating. :\ I had to get off and go outside to get a quick jog in.

Seafood dip
Buffalo chicken dip

:nerd:

what is this madness ..

The seafood dip had crab + lobster with salt / pepper some veggies and light mayo from what I can tell :pimp: **** was :pimp:

The buffalo chicken I've made various different ways, it depends on how you like it, the same basic ingredients

Shredded chicken
Hot sauce
Cheese
Cream cheese
Ranch
Mayo
Veggies
Etc....

I need to try this :x

lorddd people sleepin on the buffalo chicken dip. it's perfect.

ibbVA1crwUJHGD.jpg

ib1kzFduPsZnaz.jpg

iOehq6gKmcdiw.jpg

dem frecks.

A year ago today my whole demeanor towards women changed...I smanged this broad then she played crazy and said she was pregnant..she said she wouldn't mind having a baby with me because I was "cute"..this ***** had me going crazy come to find out she wasn't at all....I had to call my mom a day before her bday which is later this month to tell her she might be a grandma..smh I hate that ***** till this day...

riff raff's interview with nardwuar completely overshadowing the release of duck season = proof that ameriKKKa is still an inherently racist country?

Back
Top Bottom