the thread about nothing...

Basically:
It is about a kid playing pretend with his fish. His godparents died in a car crash when he was younger. since they were the only adults who loved him, he finds comfort in imagining that they are there to watch over them, since his real parent dont care about him. His baby sitter (vicky) abuses him, but timmy isnt brave enough to tell on her. The granted wishes are all in his imagination because none of them ever have lasting consequences. His teacher (mr.crocker) has made sexual advances on young timmy for years hence the dillusion that his teacher is desperate to steal timmy's "fairies". The fairies represent timmy's young innocence (when timmy reaches a certain age he loses his "fairies"). And plus he gets bullied at school.

there's one about the Rugrats too about how Angelica's mom never has time for her and is having an affair w/ Jonathan so she imagines the babies and their adventures. i'm in awe that there are people who think this is the "true meaning" and that Butch Hartman (creator) really thought of this weird **** and made a cartoon about it for Nick. :lol: :lol:
i doubt anyone on NT believes it, but when you research it online it's LOTS of people saying "omg i never knew. that's so creepy" blah blah blah. people or stupid bro.

Last edited:
media

scaled.php

Basically:
It is about a kid playing pretend with his fish. His godparents died in a car crash when he was younger. since they were the only adults who loved him, he finds comfort in imagining that they are there to watch over them, since his real parent dont care about him. His baby sitter (vicky) abuses him, but timmy isnt brave enough to tell on her. The granted wishes are all in his imagination because none of them ever have lasting consequences. His teacher (mr.crocker) has made sexual advances on young timmy for years hence the dillusion that his teacher is desperate to steal timmy's "fairies". The fairies represent timmy's young innocence (when timmy reaches a certain age he loses his "fairies"). And plus he gets bullied at school.

there's one about the Rugrats too about how Angelica's mom never has time for her and is having an affair w/ Jonathan so she imagines the babies and their adventures. i'm in awe that there are people who think this is the "true meaning" and that Butch Hartman (creator) really thought of this weird **** and made a cartoon about it for Nick. :lol: :lol:
i doubt anyone on NT believes it, but when you research it online it's LOTS of people saying "omg i never knew. that's so creepy" blah blah blah. people or stupid bro.

Wow..I've also heard SpongeBob was based of the creator's down syndrome neighbor.

So ive always wondered, like what do these females do?

the ones that post videos or pics of themselves all over the internet and so forth

if they arent doing movies

how do you have a reg job? like do you post pics of you naked then take your *** to your job at Rainbow?

Charlie sweets for example

the MFC girls make their money off tips and gifts. tumblr and IG girls, I'm 100% confident these birds just use dudes as support systems :lol:

the ones that post videos or pics of themselves all over the internet and so forth

how do you have a reg job? like do you post pics of you naked then take your *** to your job at Rainbow?

BRO! They have a Rainbow where you're at? ALLLLL the hood shorties be in there copping $8 outfits for the club. You know if a girl shops at Rainbow, yambs are to be had!

:smokin

Most people don't look at stuff like that(except for that one guy, but hes too scared to say something), so I'm pretty sure they can go to work without worries.

I'm convinced Charlie Sweets is/was a stripper somewhere. Gotta be...

Already Home - Jay-Z ft. Kid Cudi still is :smokin
They need to do another song together.

Last edited:
she's the favorite to play the main char in 50 Shades of Grey so she's doing press releases to prepare us :nerd: :nerd:

:lol: @ hol up my lips chapped

:smokin then forward to 8:05 ... I can watch it all day.

real talk, where the **** do i learn how to do this? do you take lessons or is it just cop a suit off ebay, find a cliff, and see what happens
def on the bucket list. if this how i die won't e'em be mad

Back
Top Bottom