the thread about nothing...

Kinda wanna smash my bestfriend. I know she's cool with fwb, I just don't know how to go about this.

My girl could never have a male bestfriend :smh:

Already Home - Jay-Z ft. Kid Cudi still is
smokin.gif

They need to do another song together.
I so forgot about that song until it popped up on my phone's sound cloud.  That song still go's!!!

-About to get on the road home in a minute, just procratinating because i'm a little tired and 95's traffic is still bad.

-To many people in my facebook circle are going through some sort of break up. It's damn near depressing.

-My one friend who I guess his wife left him, had found god I guess.  I wanna see him, but he's the type to pressure you into doing what he's doing.  Don't get me wrong, I respect his decision but  i'll do my thing and you do yours.

-Made a commitment to myself to finish things I start. (weight loss, acting lessons, college, getting debt free)

-This guy at my job simps way too much, and I wanna slap him sometimes because I used to be that kind of guy.  These broads just use the ish out of him.  I wanna tell him to man up so bad.

-Might cop a mpc 1000 at the local pawn shop, but I wanna know is it easy to program and use?

-Can't wait for my trip to san fran.  Should be an awesome time.

I have a car for sale for $3500. I make it clear throughout the ad that the price is firm and that I wont take anything less.
Even with that information, I get about three or four calls a day offering me $2000, $2500, and $3000.
It's making me really frustrated.

One of our tenants does not want to pay her rent. Month after month we get excuses as to why she can only pay part of the rent. However, when we go pick up the rent, the entire house seems to smell like pot.
Hopefully she has the full payment tomorrow.

I have a car for sale for $3500. I make it clear throughout the ad that the price is firm and that I wont take anything less.
Even with that information, I get about three or four calls a day offering me $2000, $2500, and $3000.
It's making me really frustrated.
One of our tenants does not want to pay her rent. Month after month we get excuses as to why she can only pay part of the rent. However, when we go pick up the rent, the entire house seems to smell like pot.
Hopefully she has the full payment tomorrow.

Have you ever had to evict someone before? That must be tough.

Anyone ball here on TAN?

Ive always been a hyperfuse person, as in hyperfuse feel much better on my feet and hyperdunks have always hurt them.

I liked the design of the HD way too much to pass on em, but like I feared, they hurt my feet.

Are HD and HF that much different?

got paid...

STILL HAD $200 from last paycheck...

then.. next paycheck... gonna have a $2k commission check...

its like FAFSA refunds every month...

spending about $550 on my apt and living SUPER comfy...

i aint moving, bruh... till i get a crib across town... eff that upgrade nonsense...

no bugs... nobody selling yambs on the corner... no gunshots... no crackheads... no noise...

i'm HAPPY w/ my first apt... 23 years old solo... if the yambs got something to say about my spot, or my air mattress...

get das foog owt...

/paydayrant

Last edited:
Anyone ball here on TAN?

Ive always been a hyperfuse person, as in hyperfuse feel much better on my feet and hyperdunks have always hurt them.

I liked the design of the HD way too much to pass on em, but like I feared, they hurt my feet.

Are HD and HF that much different?

i wear some airforce 180s from a couple years back, but after that prolly gunna wear some kobe vii and 2k4s

Back
Top Bottom