the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Mister916

Nah, if she says yes then tell her you got something else to do.

nah he should tell her he invited somebody else so maybe some other time.

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I felt like that in most of my college classrooms. If I was in a class of 30, there were usually [color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]26 white guys, 3 girls, and me.[/color] Didn't care though. The ones I interacted it were cool. 

sick.gif

what kind of ratio is that?
what of  classes were these?

30t6p3b.gif
allergies dont want to let me live, the amount of tissues
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I went to a predominantly white school and was a business major (major concentration was marketing, minor concentrations in economics and management). It may be a bit of an exaggeration, but I had several classes where I was the only black person. That's life.
Yup sad truth. I'm the only black person in my Chinese and Religion in Korea class 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Been listening to that song non stop these past few days. (Don't know how to embed
frown.gif
)

left click on youtube video, copy embed html, click the html button when posting then post.

I felt like that in most of my college classrooms. If I was in a class of 30, there were usually [color= rgb(255, 153, 255)]26 white guys, 3 girls, and me.[/color] Didn't care though. The ones I interacted it were cool. 

sick.gif

what kind of ratio is that?
what of  classes were these?

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you and me both (regarding allergies)

today is 7 years since my mother died of cancer.

Feels like it was yesterday, yet at the same time a past life... Hard to explain. Im trying not to dwell on it.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

I ask this chick if she wanna catch a flick and she gon say "if im not doin anything yea"
Am I the only one that got a problem with this?

I could see why you have a problem with it, but she should have been a lil more specific rather than just making it seem like your second best or something.

eating a subway footlong. Got roasted garlic bread, teriyaki chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, lettuce SEX
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

eating a subway footlong. Got roasted garlic bread, teriyaki chicken, bacon, mozzarella cheese, lettuce SEX
pimp.gif

sweet onion chicken teriyaki, wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, onion, and extra sweet onion sauce>>>>>>>>>>>>*

amazing, just amazing.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by Mister916

Nah, if she says yes then tell her you got something else to do.

nah he should tell her he invited somebody else so maybe some other time.
Sarcasm?

Women advice from other women never work for me
laugh.gif

it wasnt sarcasm but do what you want. I just know that would let me know dude has options and it may make me feel some kind of way especially if i was dragging my feet and when nothing came up and i hit him back just to see he replaced me.... I may not do that again.

No no Cap is right. It's like that saying that girls tend to post on facebook : "Dont make someone a priority if they're only making you an option"

Thanks for the knowledge fambs
pimp.gif

I always catch feelings for chicks that got mad dudes on they hip ready to be used whenever she feels
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

today is 7 years since my mother died of cancer.

Feels like it was yesterday, yet at the same time a past life... Hard to explain. Im trying not to dwell on it.

+%+% cancer. For real.

Originally Posted by oidreez

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you and me both (regarding allergies)
you guys ever thought of going to see an allergist?  my wife suffers from bad allergies.  we have to buy our tissues and Costco and she still steamrolls through those boxes.  she recently went to see an allergist and went through the full battery of tests and now she goes in to get shots (in addition to her daily allergy meds she takes) and its been a whole lot better.

allergist said that she is allergic to dogs though
frown.gif
.  i told her she better start preparing the divorce papers (she didnt find my joke funny).  i mean look at my avy, look how awesome my dog is.

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

haven't had a burrito in ages prior to yesterday. it feltgoodman but now it feelsbadman

u must not be fat.  i have a self imposed 2 burrito quota a week and rarely does a week go by where i dont hit my quota.  i am fat.

Back
Top Bottom