the thread about nothing...

adriana-lima-gif-13.gif

Who was the rapper whose sister was a teacher and they bought new shoes for a kid who was being made fun of for his beat shoes? The rapper was from Louisiana if I am not mistaken.

For the last two weeks shifting at 5th and 6th gear hasn't been smooth, no matter how much I experimented with the clutch.

Then I think to myself, maybe somebody moved the seat when they drove my car. So I move the seat back just a little bit

All of a sudden 5th and 6th gear shifting is smooth again. Amazing how less than an inch of space threw my entire driving off. :lol: That little jerk at 5th and 6th gear was driving me a little insane

I know someone who lives with his ex-gf. It's his house and their relationship ended 3 months ago. She keeps saying she will move out but hasn't. Now she tells him that she has a new boyfriend and still isn't in any rush to move. Is this guy the biggest simp ever?
My cousin, her fiancée, and her ex husband live in the same house.

It’s the most awkward situation.

Whenever I want to end a phone conversation, I have a hard time figuring out the best verbiage. Any suggestions?
”Well I have to take care of some things, ttyl”

I tell you what

We won't hang out

But I'll send someone to hang out with you that knows all the places I go to

It'll be like hanging out with me
Cold blooded :lol:

I think I found some gold, though.......... :nerd:

Last edited:
I think this sushi restaurant is trying to let me eat for free. I like them too much to runoft.

Whose place is it and do the others pay rent? How did this even happen? :lol:
The house was my cousin and her ex husband's before they divorced.
He stayed in the house because my nephew and niece live in that house too. She moved to SoCal to be with her new man. He proposed and they moved back to that house in the Bay.
I mean, I guess it works for them?

Back
Top Bottom