the thread about nothing...

What makes riders who do this ***holes?
I can understand if they're going mad fast like they're in some action-movie car chase, that's quite da

They are a**holes because the cars have to sit and wait, so the bikes should also have to sit a wait.

(Not my logic, assuming what is going through their heads).

So yea, ego/pride

MindlessNeatBrahmanbull-max-14mb.gif

This sounds like pride now lol

The bike isn't cutting you off and is not causing any other lanes any further traffic

He's just taking advantage of his small size at this point. Can't get mad at that. If you want to do the same thing then learn to ride a bike
Well I said I don't blame them so not sure if pride really is getting in my way. That said, they get looked at sideways because they are breaking the rules of the road. And ride past police thing is my hatred shining through.

I think what's more annoying is when a car pulls out from a parking lot onto the highway but tries to go straight into the lane dumb slow. Like build up a little speed in the shoulder or something if you're gonna be moving that slow b.

Yeah I'm big on not f****g with anyone's pace. Like if I pull in front of someone, they shouldn't have to apply their brakes to slow down behind me. Most situations anyways.

They are a**holes because the cars have to sit and wait, so the bikes should also have to sit a wait.

(Not my logic, assuming what is going through their heads).

So yea, ego/pride

Yeah, given he said it's "too logical" in his post, it sounds like this is what he's thinking.

Yea man, many road interactions are secretly about folks trying to punk others ad seeing what you can take.

People aren't able to do it when using foot traffic, so we get behind his steel objects to live it out.

That is why I am calling every ego/pride because that is exactly what it is..

I am still laughing at the , "I need to teach them a lesson" concept.

I know someone who lives with his ex-gf. It's his house and their relationship ended 3 months ago. She keeps saying she will move out but hasn't. Now she tells him that she has a new boyfriend and still isn't in any rush to move. Is this guy the biggest simp ever?

I know someone who lives with his ex-gf. It's his house and their relationship ended 3 months ago. She keeps saying she will move out but hasn't. Now she tells him that she has a new boyfriend and still isn't in any rush to move. Is this guy the biggest simp ever?

Is he still smashing?

You shouldn't kick a person out just cuz y'all break up. This isn't a dog you just throw out on the street (in fact most would probably treat dogs better than humans). But she got a new man? Yeah...y'all need to leave my space then.

Back
Top Bottom