the thread about nothing...

421AD2F3-1C5B-4E45-9687-7B19C2DF4A2D.jpeg

That idea is great, but the execution could have been better.

It's good, really good. But it could have been great

I mite steal that idea

I can't believe these are still chillin

20180809_121639.jpg
I don't even know tho they retroed these again til I saw the front page awhile ago lol
Plus I find it funny these come out every 5 yrs since 08 and yet they haven't retroed the Flint again smh

Someone just told me that in foreign countries where older American men go to search for wives, there are classes on how to finesse American men.

I'm so out of the loop on what's coming out lol

Defintely done with my sneakerhead days.

I'm gonna need a new pair of ball shows soon though :nerd:

That idea is great, but the execution could have been better.

It's good, really good. But it could have been great

I mite steal that idea
He sold out.
https://www.malikrobertsart.com/shopmy****/

Why steal? When you can create your own interpretation.

But his stuff his similar to basquiat so I guess you can.

Look at his other paintings I drop the link for u. His drawing technique is similar to basquiat.

The one frame is similar(his head) but I think that's intentional. Maybe a homage?

But everything else is pretty basic.

TAN over errthang :nthat:

But on a serious note, I’m in the waiting room with my mom now. I didn’t notice it earlier, but the whole right side of my face swelled up big as ****
WTF, this happened to you before? Hope you're aight fam, that ish sounds spooky tho

This pic reminds me of a girl that I bagged when I was working at FootAction

She came in, I started talking to her a little bit, got her number, she went to Target a few doors down, like 10-15 mins later she sends me pics of her ‘trying on swimsuits’, I get her to send the nudes :evil:

Got off work like at 4:30, met up with her later that night and smashed :smokin

All in one day

She came in, I started talking to her a little bit, got her number, she went to Target a few doors down, like 10-15 mins later she sends me pics of her ‘trying on swimsuits’, I get her to send the nudes :evil:

All in one day

wish I knew that feel bruh

All in one day
What was the most common shoe size when you worked at Footaction?

All in one day

yo, that girl was me papi :stoneface:

Took down a kill the same day...took down my co-worker in the basement of CVS when I was in high school. Raw dogged it too even tho we worked in a pharmacy :lol:. Damn I was young and stupid af

wish I knew that feel bruh

I couldn’t believe it :lol: I mean I was cool about the whole thing, everything just worked out smooth, I ended up seeing her for 2-3 weeks then she moved or something idk

What was the most common shoe size when you worked at Footaction?

9.5-10, we kept a lotttt of stock in those sizes, and that was also the common size of the display shoe on the wall, so a lot of people would just try on the actual display pair and signal us “can I get this size”

yo, that girl was me papi :stoneface:

I had a feeling

Pull up :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom