the thread about nothing...

I'm so out of the loop on what's coming out lol

Defintely done with my sneakerhead days.

I'm gonna need a new pair of ball shows soon though :nerd:
I still want a pair of the Flyknit Hyperdunks that came out two years ago lol

B678C6DB-D83A-400F-A61B-ED487F765AD0.jpeg
Call protect, RoboKiller, and Mr. Number are awesome. :smokin
No more 10+ spam calls a day.
Going to need to download those tonight.

Hell no :rofl: he’s not about the shoe+fashion life at all.
How do you know for certain? He could be posting about you and you wouldn't know. I do not dress like the stereotypical NTer. Like if we passed by each other, you wouldn't guess that I'm an NTer. I do not wear Off White and Supreme or whatever the kids are into these days.

How do you know for certain? He could be posting about you and you wouldn't know. I do not dress like the stereotypical NTer. Like if we passed by each other, you wouldn't guess that I'm an NTer. I do not wear Off White and Supreme or whatever the kids are into these days.
I would know from being with him for a long time haha
Let me just say, he’s very good at saving money. :lol:
His style is very plain/simple & he’s the kind who believes that you don’t need to buy any clothes or shoes until your current rotation is destroyed to the point of no return.

His style is very plain/simple & he’s the kind who believes that you don’t need to buy any clothes or shoes until your current rotation is destroyed to the point of no return.
I wish I was like this lmao

Sounds like me for the most part except I buy new shoes every now and then but it is becoming less frequent. I'm not even on this board for shoes anymore, I'm here for the General forum.

FB has simply become a message board for my dad to send me 'informational videos' lol

Really have no use for it.

But do use NT, Twitter, IG and my blog.

I wish I was like this lmao
Same. Lol. Well at least he’s responsible with his finances.

Sons bank account probably hefty af
Yeah. He logs every single transaction he makes on a spreadsheet and saves all of his receipts.

He’s a good influence but I still love to buy clothes :lol:

Sounds like me for the most part except I buy new shoes every now and then but it is becoming less frequent. I'm not even on this board for shoes anymore, I'm here for the General forum.
I have to be the one who buys him clothes since he thinks it’s useless spending :lol:

I wanted to log every visa bill and purchase in an excel file but I got lazy. Going back now to update every transaction since then could take days

This dude is wild :lol: but props to him making that money :pimp: and sharing some good info on card counting.

That’s funny you post Mike.

This dude is a train wreck. He’s a felon and pathological liar. His girlfriend broke up with him and he posted numerous videos talking about slamming when she was in a relationship, talking all this ish, then took down the video. He did this for like a month, get wasted, make video, delete when he sobered up in the AM.

He posted a vid saying he was going to give away product if people called the number in the description (his ex) and to say “the captain loves you” but again deleted the video when he sobered up.

He opened a Gofund me to try to raise money for “school supplies for kids” and pretty much trashed his following, talking ish to them in hopes to get money for booze and gambling, I mean school supplies for kids.

This guys a joke, he claims this flashy lifestyle and that he’s got all this money but he’s just a decent card counter with drug and alcohol problems and a lengthy criminal past.

He use to post actual blackjack vids but now it’s just a complete ****show, kind of fun to follow tho.

That’s funny you post Mike.

This dude is a train wreck. He’s a felon and pathological liar. His girlfriend broke up with him and he posted numerous videos talking about slamming when she was in a relationship, talking all this ish, then took down the video. He did this for like a month, get wasted, make video, delete when he sobered up in the AM.

He posted a vid saying he was going to give away product if people called the number in the description (his ex) and to say “the captain loves you” but again deleted the video when he sobered up.

He opened a Gofund me to try to raise money for “school supplies for kids” and pretty much trashed his following, talking ish to them in hopes to get money for booze and gambling, I mean school supplies for kids.

This guys a joke, he claims this flashy lifestyle and that he’s got all this money but he’s just a decent card counter with drug and alcohol problems and a lengthy criminal past.

He use to post actual blackjack vids but now it’s just a complete ****show, kind of fun to follow tho.

Well damn :smh: I watched a few of his vids and I was telling myself that he was out of control when he was undercover. Never knew about all that other stuff. Literally watched parts of 3-4 videos today.

Back
Top Bottom