the thread about nothing...

Come to a restaurant to grab some food to go. I order 40 dollars worth of food...I've sat here with an empty glass for 6 minutes while the bartender talks to everyone else and has walked past me 4 times.

This tip gonna be ****ty.
Don’t give him squat. If he want some meet him in the lot. Had a situation like yours except I got a 30 dollar shot of whisky and he kissed ***. I left him a ****** tip and didn’t want it I lol and took my tip and walked out. Something about the mayor of so and so drinks that idc lol.
I wish I understood what you just typed

CC84B791-0C22-4DD3-8048-5B89370666CE.jpeg

If I’m wealthy, i wouldn’t care, probably hire a chef or have food catered etc. poor, gotta be able to at least whip up grilled chicken/rice

Mine : don’t give him a tip. If he has a problem which he shouldn’t, go to the parking lot. My situation was similar..... I was getting ignored till I ordered a shot of whisky which was expensive... ok .... after that I got favoritism I was cool to convo with lil did he know idgaf I’m not going to be chatty with him regardless. As I paid I gave him a tip he couldn’t take it. It was too low for his standards I took it and left. End of story.

Last edited:
Dubby Dubby : I just found out about this dude last week , he pretty good .

I like Andre Taylor as well (aka Gorgeous Dre )

Yeah theres a couple of cats that im subbed too that base there content around female dealings. Mr. Locario, Tripp Advice (he bases his content more around sex), and Alpha Male (Dude that you posted)

Last edited:
If anyone wants to watch a rocket launch for a solar probe, NASA is streaming right now:

Should launch in about 9 minutes

Sometimes this job makes me want to find the people i talk to and fight them. :lol: Like deadass, stop talking all that **** and square up.

Back
Top Bottom