the thread about nothing...

B59C76CC-2C27-47B4-8666-D09BEA23F3BC.png

I need to get rid of a lot of shoes and I do not even have nearly as many as most of the folks here. :ohwell:
You could do what I did and just look for a real donation center and give the shoes to someone in need.

And when I mean real don't put it inside of those donation bins. Most of those bins are owned by people who run pawn shops or thrift stores. So they look for ish they know has value and sell it.

You could do what I did and just look for a real donation center and give the shoes to someone in need.

And when I mean real don't put it inside of those donation bins. Most of those bins are owned by people who run pawn shops or thrift stores. So they look for ish they know has value and sell it.
A lot of them are DS or NDS and have some decent value. I would like to liquidate.

im pretty sure i have 500 pairs now.

i try to wear the older ones now to keep them from falling apart but they are falling apart or the midsoles are kinda detaching

my latest victim was the og the kobe 1 in white i loved that shoe. use to ball in them 3 times a week when i first bought them.

got damn heel started cracking to pieces and fell apart the other day

i try to wear the older ones now to keep them from falling apart but they are falling apart or the midsoles are kinda detaching

my latest victim was the og the kobe 1 in white i loved that shoe. use to ball in them 3 times a week when i first bought them.

If the average pair is worth $120, chances are it is more then that means you have 60K in shoes. :sick: I have 15-20 pairs I want to let go of, I guess I'm not so bad after all. :lol:

Planned to but always end up wearing the older pairs instead. That or I do not have clothes to go with them.

Ah I gotcha

Ah yes, Maintenance wears

I think the oldest pairs I have that have zero issues are tiffany dunks, air force 3s, af 1s, and LeBron 4s.

All of those are from around 05,
All my sneakers from the 90s are cooked.

LeBron 4s gotta be the most indestructible sneaker ever made
Maybe besides forces.

Back
Top Bottom