the thread about nothing...

Certain 12s hold up really well I've found

I have an 03 retro pair of black red 12s and both soles came completely off lol.
Cleanly tho.

Same thing happened with the very first retro of Olympic 7s.

I wore the hell outta both too.
Guess it's just a toss up.

Gonna continue to challenge the old man on anything that i feel i have to. Blow for blow, Layer for layer. Not his little punk *** son anymore.. **** been out the window.

He is. Thats something i will never take from him but his mindset and actions towards certain things and the lecturing without having me get a word in im putting a stop to. He has the mindset of "because of my age no one can tell me anything"
My siblings and I are in our 30's and 40's and our father still wants to micro-manager our lives. |l

I remember i told yall in here a yr ago that i was tired of him babying me. And ahat and someone else was telling me to throw hands. Not fixing to get it to that point but he wylin when it comes to his actions and morals. Already told him im going to be a better man than he is to his face

Last edited:
My siblings and I are in our 30's and 40's and our father still wants to micro-manager our lives. |l
Im not telling you what to do with your life bro but i wouldnt allow him too. Im 21 and i cant have my life be steered that way. I already talked to mine about us having a better relationship when it comes to communication and me being able to speak my mind but that **** didnt stick. . .

I remember i told yall in here a yr ago that he i was tired of him babying me. And ahat and someone else was telling me to throw hands. Not fixing to get it to that point but he wylin when it comes to his actions and morals. Already told him im going to be a better man than he is to his face

Im not telling you what to do with your life bro but i wouldnt allow him too. Im 21 and i cant have my life be steered that way. I alredy talked to mine about us having a better relationship when it comes to communication and me being able to speak my mind but that **** didnt stick. . .

He probably wants the best for you, but I've been there done that. I would suggest relocating somewhere far enough where you will not have to see him nearly as frequently. He will not change unless you create some major change or god forbid some sort of crisis comes up.

not telling you what to do with your life bro but i wouldnt allow him too. Im 21 and i cant have my life be steered that way. I already talked to mine about us having a better relationship when it comes to communication and me being able to speak my mind but that **** didnt stick. . .

I argued with my dad ALOT when I was your age lol.
I had your same mindset too.

That completely changed when I got older.
I realized that everything he said was right.
And also that he did everything for me, he was completely selfless and I always admire that

I regret all the arguments.

You'll work it out.

How do you live ? Not all shoes and clothing fit the same/are cut the same way?
Jordan Brand is pretty consistent. Vans is pretty consistent. I've ran into a couple situations in which the shoe was a tad tight. So I put in a shoe tree for a couple weeks to stretch the shoe. I can tell if this method will work when trying on the shoe. If I think it is still too tight then I pass on the shoe. I am not willing to sacrifice going up in size because when I do that, I feel like I am wearing elf shoes.

I argued with my dad ALOT when I was your age lol.
I had your same mindset too.

That completely changed when I got older.
I realized that everything he said was right.
And also that he did everything for me, he was completely selfless and I always admire that

I regret all the arguments.

You'll work it out.
I agree whole heartedly. And you should always respect and honor your parents. But at the same time when theyre doing something that you dont agree with then you should speak up. Thats something that your folks will always teach you to do in society but when it comes to them you cant tell them nothin?? It starts at home..

Jordan Brand is pretty consistent. Vans is pretty consistent. I've ran into a couple situations in which the shoe was a tad tight. So I put in a shoe tree for a couple weeks to stretch the shoe. I can tell if this method will work when trying on the shoe. If I think it is still too tight then I pass on the shoe. I am not willing to sacrifice going up in size because when I do that, I feel like I am wearing elf shoes.

I don't understand how u have OCD but pop in little "thank you come again/Have a nice day " plastic bags?

As long as I get near my intended size I'm fine.

I don't understand how u have OCD but pop in little "thank you come again/Have a nice day " plastic bags?

As long as I get near my intended size I'm fine.
That was due to my situation with my roommates at the time, which was short term(one summer) and I had to come up with a workaround. Besides, I am not OCD with everything. For example, my desk is usually a mess. There are a few things I am OCD, shoe and clothing size is one. Another thing I am OCD about is when betting on sports I tend to avoid lines that are -300 to -600 even though I am willing to throw in -1000 bets on a parlay at times.

That was due to my situation with my roommates at the time, which was short term(one summer) and I had to come up with a workaround. Besides, I am not OCD with everything. For example, my desk is usually a mess. There are a few things I am OCD, shoe and clothing size is one. Another thing I am OCD about is when betting on sports I tend to avoid lines that are -300 to -600 even though I am willing to throw in -1000 bets on a parlay at times.

We all got OCD issues. I know people far worse than what your describing.

I have friend who don't like eating hot meals so he puts it in the freezer to cool down.

I remember asking a co-worker for stick of gum.
For example he had 8 pieces of gum I took one and said take another one. I told him I'm okay with one and he yelled at me demanding to take another one cause he don't like odd #'s

Back
Top Bottom