the thread about nothing...

I'm currently free of tattoos but I will go to town if I get a windfall such as hitting the lotto. I want them in areas that are visible and as long as I am in the corporate world I will be judged.

Heard something interesting regarding marketing today on a podcast: a luxury purse brand gifted snooki a purse of their competitor, Gucci, in hopes that people like snooki wouldn't buy their brand and also to attempt to lessen the prestige of the Gucci name.

Also, Abercrombie paid a dude from Jersey shore to not wear their brand :lol: I've never heard of reverse marketing such as this.

Heard something interesting regarding marketing today on a podcast: a luxury purse brand gifted snooki a purse of their competitor, Gucci, in hopes that people like snooki wouldn't buy their brand and also to attempt to lessen the prestige of the Gucci name.

Also, Abercrombie paid a dude from Jersey shore to not wear their brand :lol: I've never heard of reverse marketing such as this.

Translation....they're an embarrassment lol

Brands want to limit themselves from certain groups of people. Only exceptions I can think of are a few like Fast Food and Wal-mart.

Last edited:
1.PNG

morning tan hope everyone had a good weekend.

Had my college friend and his wife down this weekend. They drove from Jersey. We lived together for 3.5 years in college and hung out a bunch after. He moved to London for a few years and now he is back in the states. Hate seeing him only because it really makes me miss our friendship. Like when you finally click up with one of your old boys and everything flows like nothing has changed even years later. His girl and my girl get along great too. Def gonna make an effort to see them more often but sucks when life pulls everyone in different directions

Does anybody remember an NT'er with this guy as his avi? (not this exact picture)

Can't remember his @ for the life of me lol. Homie was always in here though, funny as hell too.. Wondering if he was banned or just dipped

3B11680D-A39C-454A-B328-09706A1BD7BD.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom