the thread about nothing...

tenor.gif

SharpReliableAfricanmolesnake-size_restricted.gif

Me and good friend got into an argument last night. It was coming to this point for a while. Kinda bummed out about tho

Had one of these a while back. We are no longer friends :lol: Sucks cuz me and the dude had lots in common but he was a d-bag and none of my boys really ****** with him

Annoying how my gym isn't 24 hours. Probably gonna join a powerlifting gym, but I've been loafting on that

Haven’t had a haircut in a month.
I feel grimey.
haven't had a cut in 7 months :lol: trying to get my Hector Bellerin on

Me and good friend got into an argument last night. It was coming to this point for a while. Kinda bummed out about tho
what was the argument about

Theres a few by my place that are 24/7.

Jealous i wish i had a powerlifting gym by me that had good hours. Always feel like a d-bad dropping some deadlifts at my commercial gym and the equipment is trash there but its cheap

Hate that LA Fitness is so over crowded at peak hours. With my kid on the way, I feel like I'll be hitting the gym at the most odd hours of the day, so I need that 24hour gym lol

Hate that LA Fitness is so over crowded at peak hours. With my kid on the way, I feel like I'll be hitting the gym at the most odd hours of the day, so I need that 24hour gym lol

They don't have 24 Hour Fitness in Canada do they? I think the equivalent is GoodLife Fitness? Maybe they're open 24 hours.

They don't have 24 Hour Fitness in Canada do they? I think the equivalent is GoodLife Fitness? Maybe they're open 24 hours.

Goodlife is alright tbh. Even more over crowded I find. My work has a corporate plan with them but I don't wanna fork out money for the year upfront.

Back
Top Bottom