the thread about nothing...

Wanted to like the mitski album...it was ok

Joe budden always yelling about something. Coming from a Budden fan...he could always rap...but dudes flows and lyrics were always just boring. Mood muzic tapes were solid but its obviously laughable to think he is better then em. Lose yourself > Budden's whole discography

photofunky.gif

TAN,

“The best advice I can give you is to ask yourself what do you want, then ask ‘what is true’ — and then ask yourself ‘what should be done about it.’ I believe that if you do this you will move much faster towards what you want to get out of life than if you don’t!”

BMW said everything should be covered under warranty for check engine light, car has warranty until 2020 being CPO

People deduce that since Cosby's pockets are fat, Geoffrey Owen's must have earned a fraction of 400M and didn't manage his money well in order to be in this situation.

Also, you get an insight to how a person is by how they treat people who work honest jobs like waiters, cashiers, etc.....
Kinda related but I always get on my girl about putting stuff back properly when we go shopping. She's the type that will leave the item she didn't want where ever it is she stands where as I'm on the extreme opposite end of the scale where I put stuff back not just where I got it but in the order I got it as well (if merchandise by size or style).

I get so mad when she just leave a **** on the floor.

Also, you get an insight to how a person is by how they treat people who work honest jobs like waiters, cashiers, etc.....
Kinda related but I always get on my girl about putting stuff back properly when we go shopping. She's the type that will leave the item she didn't want where ever it is she stands where as I'm on the extreme opposite end of the scale where I put stuff back not just where I got it but in the order I got it as well (if merchandise by size or style).

I get so mad when she just leave a **** on the floor.

People deduce that since Cosby's pockets are fat, Geoffrey Owen's must have earned a fraction of 400M and didn't manage his money well in order to be in this situation.
I don't try to speak for general opinion any more but id be surprised if this is what the majority actually thinks of the situation.

I don't try to speak for general opinion any more but id be surprised if this is what the majority actually thinks of the situation.
In his interview, Owen alluded to that. He basically said that money from the show is drying out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom