the thread about nothing...

I was in a motorcycle accident this morning. Minor fender bender, but could've been way worse. Thank God I'm okay, but it was still scary.

20180905_102204.jpg

TAN,

“The best advice I can give you is to ask yourself what do you want, then ask ‘what is true’ — and then ask yourself ‘what should be done about it.’ I believe that if you do this you will move much faster towards what you want to get out of life than if you don’t!”

source.gif

def thought that fight vid was gonna be worse...dude missed with a few punches

Glad you are safe benzilla427. As a fellow rider who has had some close calls (as all motorist have) that can be a very scary situation.

Third time taking this final course I needed to get my degree and I went in with the intention of scoring 60 ala Kobe Bryant. I got 100% on every assignment and finished them within a week they were posted, I was on a mission. Got 44 on the midterm though. It came down to getting 35% or above on the final or I would automatically fail the class. It was ugly and I knew all my answers were wrong, it'd have to come down to part marks. I thought I had failed, but I got 44%

I am so thankful that I never have to go to school again, I spent 13 semesters and have nothing left to give. Honestly think I'm more happy that I don't have to take another class again more than I am about getting a degree. But I'm relieved that I can finally move on with my life. I'm prbly gonna get a Louis belt as a grad present to myself, or maybe some yeezys

giphy.gif

Congratulations :smokin

Third time taking this final course I needed to get my degree and I went in with the intention of scoring 60 ala Kobe Bryant. I got 100% on every assignment and finished them within a week they were posted, I was on a mission. Got 44 on the midterm though. It came down to getting 35% or above on the final or I would automatically fail the class. It was ugly and I knew all my answers were wrong, it'd have to come down to part marks. I thought I had failed, but I got 44%

I am so thankful that I never have to go to school again, I spent 13 semesters and have nothing left to give. Honestly think I'm more happy that I don't have to take another class again more than I am about getting a degree. But I'm relieved that I can finally move on with my life. I'm prbly gonna get a Louis belt as a grad present to myself, or maybe some yeezys

giphy.gif
Congratulations.. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom