the thread about nothing...

I fly from Bahrain and man, their idea of hygiene is different from what we're accustomed to, and couple that with the heat, horrible combination. I don't trip though because this is their country and this is the standard they set for themselves, but damn, the combination of the heat/humidity and the smell of f.a.n ( feet,***, and nuts) is insane.

If
nscl4wglvak11.jpg
Wait till you hit 40 and have to worry about your parents as well as your children. 25-30 we're some of my best years. Had my first apartment with no roommate, yams stunting, making realbread for the first time legally :lol: my experience was the opposite of that tweet :smokin

I bet outside was just generally rank af in the 17th century. Like if you were to take a time machine to that time, you’d open the door, get a whiff and just start puking everywhere. :lol:

I fly from Bahrain and man, their idea of hygiene is different from what we're accustomed to, and couple that with the heat, horrible combination. I don't trip though because this is their country and this is the standard they set for themselves, but damn, the combination of the heat/humidity and the smell of f.a.n ( feet,***, and nuts) is insane.

Lmao.

That African smell aint no joke.

When you gotta pee real bad but don't want to leave your office due to work politics, situations and complications.

I mostly drink whiskey... But every once in a while I'll drink something with gin in it, and it's awesome.

I try to stay away from tequila like a bad joke.

Maybe 3 weeks ago I took shots of tequila with cousins.. I had forgotten how nasty it was :x

love whiskey. gin is a part of my soul.

have you ever had a mint julep?? ^
thinking about making some this weekend

One time I asked a bar tender to make a Mint Julep. Dude looked legit offended.
why?

i want to make it cause i have mint plants now and i want to put them to use
was making southsides last weekend

Back
Top Bottom