the thread about nothing...

wendy-gifs-GIF-by-Wendys-source.gif

Made a big boy move, added my wife to my auto policy. Only went up by 46 bucks a month.

crazy how fast fake stories spread now

but if someone actually does burn down their house while trying to "protest" nike, that would be hilarious. :lol:

Yo for all my nurses/doctors on NT, what’s the procedure in terms of patients being given prescriptions and for how long do they last? I go in twice a year maybe more just to get a ****ing refill for my medications. I have asthma so I need an inhaler,nebulizer solution, and some controller pills. Is that normal or is it just this ****ing doctor that wants me to go just so that they can get my ****ing money? **** always has me heated whenever I need a refill and then they deny me because they have to see me. Bro I’m not sick I just need my meds to control my asthma.

I have to see my doctor at least once a year for certain prescriptions

So I started seeing a shrink. I’m 2 sessions in and I think I need to change. She just kinda listens to me talk, and I don’t want to sound like that guy, but I think she’s attracted to me. I told her about how when a female is attracted to you, a lot of times, you can see it on their face. That face used to scare the **** out of me in school. Her response is, “OMG you’re going to make me self conscious. I hope I don’t make that face!”

I might hang around to see if the fantasy jumps off tho.

I don’t need to see a shrink but I would feel comtorable telling them anything

I also don’t think it’s a big deal to see one

Thinking of getting a pair of chelsea boots. Saw a pair of steve maddens at burlington. Im wondering if I should've pulled the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom