the thread about nothing...

i know the year isn't over yet, but can we give chris brown the simp of the year award? who ever heard of paying an ex-girlfriend alimony? where they do that at?

Didnt Kanye do that with Amber rose?

idk maybe, but the 2010 simp awards have already been handed out.

:smh:

Permanent fads are never a good look. I still have my "macarena" tat :smh:

:lol: i'll raise you a whoomp there it is tramp stamp.

Last edited:
Anyone want to explain the movie Memento for me?

been a long time since i seen it, don't wanna google.... but

Isn't his friend taking advantage of his poor memory by making him kill other people. And there's a cool easter egg in the movie i believe

Isn't his friend taking advantage of his poor memory by making him kill other people. And there's a cool easter egg in the movie i believe
That was my theory as well. Crazy.

Cool easter egg?
My theory is
I think Teddy may have took some advantage of him..but I think he he initially helped him find the real killer prior to the story...I think he continued to help him find new "suspects" because of his memory problem and he would not let go of it..It was an issue dude would never let go, and he didnt want to let go of it (because if he did he would have no life with no purpose going forward because of his condition)...and he proved that when he killed Teddy when he tried to explain to him they got the guy...he went on to go find the real "killer" again without him.

Last edited:

Cool easter egg?

my theory is.......
wait i forgot it.

Last edited:

Cool easter egg?

My theory is

I think Teddy may have took some advantage of him..but I think he he initially helped him find the real killer prior to the story...I think he continued to help him find new "suspects" because of his memory problem and he would not let go of it..It was an issue dude would never let go, and he didnt want to let go of it (because if he did he would have no life with no purpose going forward because of his condition)...and he proved that when he killed Teddy when he tried to explain to him they got the guy...he went on to go find the real "killer" again without him.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0209144/board/thread/203421123

interesting read

Last edited:

Cool easter egg?

My theory is

Interesting...I'm confused about the chick Natalie role in the movie though...I'm stuck on that. & also, I think Teddy used him to get money for drug money and whatnot

Lenny killed her boyfried, a drug dealer in which Teddy set up to make Lenny believe that was his wife's killer, when he was just another dude he used to keep fueling Lennys desire to find the "killer". She in so many words help persuade him to kill Teddy for her own personal revenge. Well I think..I don't know if she knew Teddy prior though

How do canvas (shoes) do in the rain? Not talking like heavy downpour, but light-moderate showers.

How do canvas (shoes) do in the rain? Not talking like heavy downpour, but light-moderate showers.

if you care about them its not a good idea. everything sticks to the wet canvas and when you try to wipe it off it will smudge or rub in. shrinkage shouldnt be a problem unless they are unlined like some vans or keds.

if you care about them its not a good idea. everything sticks to the wet canvas and when you try to wipe it off it will smudge or rub in. shrinkage shouldnt be a problem unless they are unlined like some vans or keds.

Oh. I just want some cheap shoes for the coming months. Doesn't really rain much in SoCal, but we get the occasional showers so.

Back
Top Bottom