the thread about nothing...

Congratulations! You are a winner in Papa John's Two Million Pizza Giveaway
talk about clutch..

tumblr_makoy8Hbf71qfi2f5o4_400.gif

tumblr_mainy86PVr1qcwgrvo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Budden is gonna get enough of frolicking around the entire game with his girl. Didn't Fab smash one of his exes while he was with her?

My homie's girlfriend just showed me this site "feministing.com" :x :stoneface: :smh: ...I'm all for women having equal rights as men but sheesh these people are hardcore

Skimming through my health insurance handbook.......Under Services NOT Covered: "Any illness or injury you suffer during your commission of a felony." Also not covered, "Treatment of sexual dysfunction that is not related to organic disease or injury." As well as, "Any treatment leading to or in connection with transsexual surgery."

Skimming through my health insurance handbook.......Under Services NOT Covered: "Any illness or injury you suffer during your commission of a felony." Also not covered, "Treatment of sexual dysfunction that is not related to organic disease or injury." As well as, "Any treatment leading to or in connection with transsexual surgery."

So basically if get sick while being a she male and giving ayo up for drugs / money? .... Your not covered ?

So basically if get sick while being a she male and giving ayo up for drugs / money? .... Your not covered ?

At least not under a BCBS PPO. :D

Women need attention therefor women will complain, develop hatred for men and say that your the one to blame.

I was just sitting here about to use today to try and crank out 6-8 pages on Othello, just to see my professor gave us an addition 6 days to do it. Now I can get my math homework out the way and not jam a bunch of sh*t into my day.

Back
Top Bottom