the thread about nothing...

Man, people are starting to get sick at work.

Got the flu shot last week and started to develop a cough over the weekend. Smh.

Breast-Cancer-Awareness-Month-October.jpg

The same Colombian player that missed the penalty in the world cup and lost me $380
is the same player that lost me $75 yesterday
:smh:

Guy at work: "The last time the Dolphins made the playoffs was when Chad Pennington was the quarterback"

They made the playoffs last year lol

Do you guys care if you buy a shoe and it's been tried on and is unlaced and the shoe trees are gone? It feels like I'm in someone else's shoes

Do you guys care if you buy a shoe and it's been tried on and is unlaced and the shoe trees are gone? It feels like I'm in someone else's shoes
Well if you think about it the person and factory that made the shoe probably isn't cleaner than the person who tried them on.

I shouldn't care, since I've bought pre-owned shoes in the past. But if I was purchasing from a shoe store, yes I would.

Man, I stopped drinking coffee for two months in the summer, I'm back on that ****. I just love the taste but the way it makes me feel, is not the best. I think it makes me angry and anxious. Sooooon doeee

Back
Top Bottom