the thread about nothing...

I want to get in and understand the hipster hype on coffee. But Idk if I can get down with all that.

I'm a simple guy.

"I know you're not, but I'm glad you're back(from vacation)"

:rofl: what the hell kinda **** is that to say to someone? I know she means well but its still funny.

These bastards better find my got damn luggage. Like, for real, it can’t be that hard, Bahrain to London(Heathrow sux) to Houston, can’t be that hard. I had some 4s and 7s I was taking home for good and some Peanuts/Vans Collabs and some Timbs, I just need my items.

Coffee is hipster? I think something like Matcha or Kombucha is, but what do I know? I'm washed.

People putting labels on on other people to serious. Soon drinking water gonna be seen as being a hipster.

If i drink kombucha it's because I think that ish is refreshing than a diabetic can of coca cola.

People putting labels on on other people to serious. Soon drinking water gonna be seen as being a hipster.

If i drink kombucha it's because I think that ish is refreshing than a diabetic can of coca cola.
I don't like labels per se, I only use them when it simplifies things. I don't think there is a stigma behind the hipster label or any of the beverages mentioned for that matter.

These bastards better find my got damn luggage. Like, for real, it can’t be that hard, Bahrain to London(Heathrow sux) to Houston, can’t be that hard. I had some 4s and 7s I was taking home for good and some Peanuts/Vans Collabs and some Timbs, I just need my items.

You should check your Credit Card to see if they offer Lost Luggage insurance. I always use my Chase Sapphire Reserve.

On my last trip to China, my luggage was lost but then they delivered it like 10 days later. But I filed a claim, with all the missing stuff. They sent me a check for like $900.

You have to fill out the forms and provide receipts, but it pays off.

Haven't tried kombucha yet. Is it any good?
97151DB6-FD5F-4F54-BAB8-46DD9159988B.jpeg

I drink this brand can easily be found in target or whole foods.

Definitely has its health benefits but its a component drink to a healthy lifestyle.

I thought that was universal?
Well back in the day. One of the girls in my crew was in one of those programs to help foreign exchange students get acclimated and what not. So she brought us along to visit her student, who was this French-Spanish chick. We went to the student's place three times and everytime when we got ready to leave, she just sat there when we headed to the door. I don't know why this randomly popped up in my head today, so I decided to ask TAN. :lol:

Well back in the day. One of the girls in my crew was in one of those programs to help foreign exchange students get acclimated and what not. So she brought us along to visit her student, who was this French-Spanish chick. We went to the student's place three times and everytime when we got ready to leave, she just sat there when we headed to the door. :lol:
Hahaha, that must've been awkward lol.

It looks like a sneaker in a video game from 2002

Like it's pixelated

Another cw could look cool

Back
Top Bottom