the thread about nothing...

This would not fly today but damn I miss Bravo :rofl::rofl:, the rock was supposed to play him in a live action movie
Well back in the day. One of the girls in my crew was in one of those programs to help foreign exchange students get acclimated and what not. So she brought us along to visit her student, who was this French-Spanish chick. We went to the student's place three times and everytime when we got ready to leave, she just sat there when we headed to the door. I don't know why this randomly popped up in my head today, so I decided to ask TAN. :lol:
Pics of foreign exchange student, in all seriousness french-spanish sounds sexy as ****

Seeing this live was amazing, aint know what the **** happened. He redeemed himself too cause last time he played their he got manhandled
What’s a good pick up line?
"Hello" works for me

This would not fly today but damn I miss Bravo :rofl::rofl:, the rock was supposed to play him in a live action movie

Pics of foreign exchange student, in all seriousness french-spanish sounds sexy as ****

Seeing this live was amazing, aint know what the **** happened. He redeemed himself too cause last time he played their he got manhandled

"Hello" works for me
I wish I have pics. She was quite easy on the eyes. Don't know if it was the language barrier, but she came off as vain. Her room had posters of all the drug and mob movies Blow, Scarface, God Father, Good Fellas, etc.

The Rock would've been perfect for that role :lol:

If this show happened today people would cry on Twitter that it promotes sexual harassment
If you look past his stupidity, it actually taught viewers what not to do since Johnny failed 98 percent of the time and learned a life lesson after each episode.

Favorite line: "Hey baby, want to have a baby? Oh yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!"

tumblr_o01ibxWsKU1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom