the thread about nothing...

Oh ok, I just left the Sunken Place thread and was thinking it had something to do with politics or his views. :lol:

Oh ok, I just left the Sunken Place thread and was thinking it had something to do with politics or his views. :lol:
7.gif

I really hope someone like pg tucker pulls out a retro penny 2 to troll the nba and kanye.

We're they putting restrictions on penny hardaway in the 90s ?

FFB0A51E-9836-4170-B8D5-EA612E470B63.jpeg

I really hope someone like pg tucker pulls out a retro penny 2 to troll the nba and kanye.

We're they putting restrictions on penny hardaway in the 90s ?

FFB0A51E-9836-4170-B8D5-EA612E470B63.jpeg
Some of the older XIII's had the entire side reflective. The material reflects in the dark anyway, so this is dumb and arbitrary.

That was a colorway restriction that was well-known and clear. The issue some people see with the Yeezy's is that it seems like the NBA is going out of their way to give Yeezy a hard time especially since the color rule was just lifted and the material reflects in the dark.

Yeah the Foams, he sharpied it to match the uniform.

Foams dont have 3M reflection, he took a permanent marker to the shoe.

The "Sharpie" Nike Air Foamposite Oneis a throwback to the days when the NBA was more strict with its sneaker policy.

When the Nike Air Foamposite One first came out, there was a possibility of Penny Hardawaygetting fined for wearing the sneaker's "Royal" colorway, as it didn't have enough black on it to match with his Orlando Magic uniform. To solve the problem, Penny took a black Sharpie to the shoes to bring them up to code.

Back
Top Bottom